152

The strong wind blows Fang Ru's long hair and rushes upwards. His hands tightly grasp the hair on Yuan's body, and the world around him is plunged into darkness. Can see oneself in the dark.

    After descending a certain depth, Yuan started to run in the darkness.

    The flow of air seemed to stagnate at this moment, and Fang Ru could not feel the wind blowing his long hair.

    A powerful energy enveloped his whole body, and within two minutes, the energy that enveloped his entire body began to become viscous.

    Fang Ru felt as if he had fallen into the water, but his mouth and nose, which could still breathe, reminded him that he was not really in the water.

    Before he had time to feel the magic of this place, he took a breath of water in his nasal cavity, and the cold and moist feeling turned into substance.

    Fang Ru held his breath in time after choking on two mouthfuls of water, and Yuan quickly swam up with Fang Ru.

    Fang Ru saw the light above his head through the water curtain, and he swam up with all his strength, not forgetting to look at the abyss below him.

    Yuan Zheng followed him closely, and suddenly his own voice came to Fang Ru's mind, "Don't wait for me, I will find you."

    After saying that, Yuan's black figure quickly disappeared in the water.

    Fang Ru's upward movement faltered, a little worried about his safety, but he still chose to trust Yuan and continue upstream.

    At this moment, a hand reached out and grabbed Fang Ru's wrist.

    Fang Ru suddenly turned his head, and in the dark pool, he seemed to see his father's face.

    The figure pulled him to swim upwards, and the two quickly broke through the water and breathed the outside air again.

    Fang Ru took a few breaths and looked at the man next to him. It was indeed his father.

    "Don't stand still, go ashore first." Fang's father quickly shook his son's arm.

    After Fang Ru came to his senses, he swam towards the shore and returned to the diving area soon.

    "Are you all right?"

    "Fang Ru, why did you run into the middle of the pond?"

    Several other team members gathered around and asked in concern.

    Fang Ru's brain was a little dazed, and he just got out of the water, and his brain couldn't work for a while. The person in front of him is really his father!

    He re-examined himself, the long white hair behind him was gone, and he was wearing the clothes he had when he was still on Earth.

    Seeing that Fang Ru didn't reply, Fang's father thought something was wrong, "What's wrong?"

    Fang Ru came back to his senses, and said dumbly: "I'm fine, just a little choking."

    Confirming the authenticity of the scene in front of him , such a comparison, could it be that everything that happened before was just a dream? That would be too realistic. But no matter what the real situation is, he will not mention it at this time.

    "Don't you know how to swim? Why don't you know how to swim up?" Fang's father reprimanded Fang Ru for being careless.

    At this time, his team members had already surrounded him, and someone came out and said, "Fang Ru didn't do it on purpose, it must be due to leg cramps." The man said and patted Fang Ru on the shoulder.