14

Fang Ru's first feeling after getting off the dandelion: Tired!

    This is a real physical and mental fatigue. It seems that the energy conservation he guessed exists, and it is also applicable to Dandelion. After he controlled Dandelion, his physical strength and energy were exhausted, so, The energy for the dandelion pellets to fly is likely drawn from themselves.

    I didn't feel much in the state of excitement just now, but now that the mood has calmed down, the feeling of exhaustion surges up.

    Judging from the characteristics of the dandelion pellets, this is indeed a good means of transportation. As long as he can control it well, he may be able to travel the entire island with the dandelion.

    Of course, these are just things to say later. According to his current level of fatigue after floating in mid-air for a few minutes, traveling the entire island can only be realized in a dream for the time being.

    After thinking for a while, he felt like a mess in his head, but he sorted out the contradictions and circular thinking.

    If you want to manipulate dandelion pellets for a longer period of time, you need to have enough energy and energy to support them.

    If you want to exercise the energy stored in your body and your own energy, you must eat more energy-rich foods.

    Eating more energy-rich foods will cause the body to evolve to a certain extent, resulting in weight gain.

    It takes more energy and energy to maneuver the dandelion pellets to the sky after gaining weight...

    it's like a dead loop!

    Fang Ru was thinking about some problems like a snail statue. A group of snails surrounded him curiously, and they were all very curious about his actions just now. Head full.

    Fatty is different. He can transmit information, so he asked his curious question directly: "How did you do it just now? You can actually fly."

    Snails don't have limbs, which also makes them unable to use their limbs to express a lot of content. Expression can only convey such a dry message.

    Fang Ru came back to his senses, he didn't know how to explain it, he hesitated for a while before answering: "This kind of dandelion pellets can fly, but they will be very tired after flying up, and it's hard to control.

    " A little ready to move, he also wanted to try the feeling of a dandelion flying.

    Fang Ru saw his restlessness, and quickly persuaded him: "This kind of thing is very dangerous. If you can't control it, you may be in danger of falling.

    " I really want Chubby to take risks.

    But as a newborn snail, Xiaopang obviously has more exploration consciousness than crisis consciousness.

    Fang Ru is not at ease with Fatty, this guy always feels that he can do anything, but he has not forgotten that he was chased and gnawed by Xiaopang when he was born.

    Fang Ru also noticed Xiaopang's restlessness, so he was ordered several times not to be impulsive. He didn't want Pang to take risks at this time, if he could clearly describe how to quickly master the usage of dandelion pellets, he wouldn't stop Pang from playing.

    So Fang Ru spent the next few days learning how to control the dandelion pellets, planning to get used to it as soon as possible and hand over the method to Xiaopang as soon as possible to prevent it from messing around.

    There are still many dangers lurking in the jungle, for example, their neighbor, the Human Face Flower Tree.

    The smiling faces on the whole tree made Ru feel numb every time he saw it. If he was still a human, he might be able to describe it as a numb scalp and creepy hair, but it is obviously impossible for him to feel this way now.

    He instinctively thought that the smiling tree was dangerous, so every time his dandelion pellets floated in the air, he would subconsciously stay away from the smiling tree's attack range.

    Fang Ru has his own goals, for example, he has always wanted to explore a wider area than their territory, so today he moved a little further away.

    In fact, it is only a distance of more than 100 meters away from the place of residence, but for Fang Ru, this is already the farthest range he has ever left.

    Perhaps the distance is still too short, Fang Ru didn't discover anything new, and even the plants came and went. Fortunately, this trip did not yield a lot, at least he had a deeper control over the dandelion, and learned from it that as long as he does not control the dandelion to change directions many times, but moves along the airflow created by the dandelion itself, he can save money. A lot of energy and energy.

    Before returning to the place of residence, Fang Ru was in a happy mood. But what he saw when he returned to his place of residence shocked him.

    "Get out of that place!" Fang Ru was still hanging in the air, and at a distance of more than 30 meters, he saw Xiaopang's figure. He was attached to the stalk of a dandelion pellet, and he was heading towards the range of human face flowers. Float over.

    He had already guessed that Fatty might secretly do some tricks when he was away, but he didn't expect that Fatty would move into the range of the smiling tree.

    "Come back quickly, don't go that way!" Fang Ru controlled the dandelion pellets to quickly go in the direction of Xiaopang.

    Fatty received the message from Fang Ru, turned his head and saw Fang Ru flying back in his direction. This made him a little more guilty. Before, he had promised Fang Ru that he would not play dandelion pellets by himself. As a result, Fang Ru just left today, and he couldn't help but try it himself.

    Dandelion is not so easy to control. He does not have the thinking human thinking like Fang Ru. After absorbing the dandelion, he is basically letting it float around. At the beginning, he was excited, because this feeling is really amazing . But when he floated in the direction of the smiling flower, he inevitably panicked. Fang Ru had reminded him not to get close to the smiling flower. He was really obedient and never approached here.

    "I can't go back, what should I do." Fatty sent a message to Fang Ru, and he couldn't control the movement of the dandelion at all.

    "You just wanted to stop!" Fang Ru induced step by step, Xiaopang was already very close to Human Face Flower's attack range, and he didn't dare to put too much pressure on Xiaopang.

    Fatty's stomach and feet are firmly attached to the stalk of the dandelion pellet. Perhaps Fang Ru's induction played a role. He subconsciously controlled the dandelion pellet to stop, and the next second, the dandelion really stopped.

    Fang Ru felt a little nervous, Xiaopang had already parked within the predation range of the human face flower, and now he could only pray that the human face tree was full now, or that Xiaopang was too big for them to eat.

    After Xiaopang stopped, he induced again: "You want to come to my side! Move the thing in your hand."

    Xiaopang had the first time, and this time the control was easier, the dandelion pellet He was slowly flying towards Fang Ru's direction.

    After all, it was still a step too late. Before he could be happy, he heard a rustling sound.

    Xiaopang turned his head to look, and what he met was a mouth that suddenly opened wide, and then his vision was completely plunged into darkness.