6

Fang Ru raised his head and looked at the unfallen fruit on the top of the tree. Several sparrows were pecking at the ripe fruit. Looking at Fang Ru, he felt a pain in his heart. He was already in short supply of food, so he had to follow him. These chirping sparrows share their food.

    He wondered if he would also climb the tree to pick the fruit?

    Looking up from his length of less than 20 centimeters, Fang Ru shrank his head a little timidly. Compared to his height, the place where the tree grows fruit is too high... Such a

    feeling It's like climbing a cliff without taking any measures. If you climb up with his current weight, if you are not careful, you may fall down and become a pool of snail meat.

    Food is precious, but life is more expensive.

    Forget it!

    Just when Fang Ru felt sorry for himself, hurting the spring and autumn, Xiao Pang finally invaded Fang Ru's territory.

    Fang Ru cheered up immediately. He didn't dare to climb such a tall tree now, but he was not afraid to fight against an opponent of comparable strength.

    At first, they thought Xiaopang wanted to seize their own food, but as they grew up, their food intake inevitably increased, and food became more and more scarce. He can control himself not to occupy the remaining food of other snails, but it doesn't mean that Xiaopang is also willing to eat grass like him.

    Moreover, after eating all the fallen fruits in the past two days, he no longer felt like falling asleep, probably because the energy that prompted his evolution was not enough. Xiaopang's territory is similar to his, and all the fruits in the territory have been eaten up by Xiaopang, which means that the two snails are in a situation where food is not enough, and they cannot grow faster without enough fruits. It's not a good thing to say.

    Fatty crawled towards him, and Fang Ru also went up to meet him. Now he is used to the snail's way of acting. If the two snails really fight, it is not yet known who will win.

    Just when Fang Ru thought that the two snails would kill each other if they collided, something incredible happened to him.

    ——My food is finished, would you like to go over there with me to see, I smell very fragrant.

    Fang Ru was stunned for a moment, and his first reaction was: The other party is not going to fight, but to search for food with him?

    The second reaction is: I actually seem to hear the other party talking? Can snails actually talk?

    Fang Ru opened his mouth, but still couldn't make any sound. How on earth does this snail communicate with itself? For a moment he was in a hurry.

    ——Why are you ignoring me, ignoring me, I have to go by myself.

    Fatty once again sent a message to Fang Ru.

    This time Fang Ru can be sure that it was not his illusion just now, Xiaopang really communicated with him. This kind of communication is definitely not a sound, and he can't figure out what medium it means through.

    ——If you don't come with me, I'm leaving.

    After Xiaopang delivered the message, seeing that Fang Ru still had no response, he slowly crawled away in one direction.

    Fang Ru was a little anxious, and after thinking too much for a while, he chased after him. Maybe it was because the sense of urgency in his heart turned on some switch. He found that he could really send information to the other party through the same method.