18

Xiaopang couldn't help but want to interject: "I'm so cute, it actually has the heart to eat me!"

    I don't know where Xiaopang's self-confidence comes from, but Fang Ru actually wants to say that you are the best if you look so white and fat Excuse me, but, I’m afraid that my brother’s boat will capsize if I say this...

    The sparrow flapped its wings exaggeratedly, and re-examined Xiaopang: "I didn’t expect you to be able to escape from its mouth! "He had already heard Fang Ru say the matter, but he still couldn't believe it. You must know that many ignorant sparrows were eaten in their sparrow flock, and he had never heard of a sparrow that could Escaped from the mouth of the human face flower tree.

    Fatty had lingering fears: "That's all because of me. I would run away, and run a long distance before leaving his mouth."

    Fatty thought for a while and then sent a message: "It's too dangerous here, can we think about it?" There is a way to kill it.”

    The sparrow looked at Xiaopang with some doubts in his eyes: “You want to kill it?”

    Xiaopang looked at a group of snail cubs beside him: “Yes, the snail cubs raised at home After so many snails, what if we ran to them without paying attention and were eaten?"

    The little sparrow jumped around Xiaopang a few times, doubting his ability: "Are you sure It can't be done, the Human Face Flower Tree is much more powerful than you, and this is its territory, you are the invaders."

    Although Fang Ru was born not long ago, he didn't agree with Sparrow's words: "Even if it was its territory before, as long as we can defeat him, this can be our territory." This is not a human world, there should be no such thing as laws If things exist, then the territory must be seized by strength.

    The sparrow nodded its own head: "You are right, the territory is all based on preemption, but you can't beat it, and, if it is not because it is here, there will only be more predators in this area."

    Fang Ru was a little skeptical about the sparrow's statement: "But its range of activities is very small, and it is impossible to deter other creatures. Just like last time, our residence was attacked by blackbirds." "That's because of the group of

    blackbirds It’s so stupid, I don’t know that this is the territory of the human-mask flower tree.” Sparrow: “The human-mask flower tree is still blooming, and it can’t move when it’s in bloom. It will run out to inspect its territory."

    "It can still run?" Fang Ru seemed to have heard something incredible, "Have you ever seen it run?"

    Is that what he understood? Make the root system move and run like a human?

    "Of course I've seen it." The sparrow seemed to recall something from the past: "At that time, I just came back from a warm place with my mother. Before it bloomed, it was trying to take root here. Will change places."

    Fang Ru had already imagined a tree taking root everywhere in Fang Ru's mind, trying to see where the most comfortable place to live...

    He shook his head, and quickly found out from this sentence Vulnerabilities: "Although it can move when it is not in bloom, but if there are no flowers, it will not have the ability to attack, right? Can it make other creatures afraid?" "There are no flowers but there are leaves, and the leaves are shot

    out Sometimes, it can kill very powerful animals." The sparrow said again: "If it hadn't been able to move its leaves casually when it blooms, it must have killed you, after all, you have lost its flowers."

    Said After that, he gave Fang Ru a little sympathetic look with its black bean eyes, as if it was already a dead snail.

    The future dead snail Fang Ru: "..."

    Xiaopang was worried about this: "Then when its flowers wither, we will be eaten by it?"

    But the sparrow couldn't understand Xiaopang's silly way of thinking: " Xiaopang, you are so stupid, of course we left here before it can move, do you still want to live here forever?"

    Fang Ru fell into deep thought, there are so many cubs in their family, they would run away at once no.

    The scope of their life is actually very small. Due to the characteristics of snails, their movements are restricted, so that they have not yet walked beyond a radius of 200 meters.

    If it means leaving their familiar environment, where should they go next? If you are not familiar with the route, you may encounter danger at any time. From the words of the sparrow, you can also guess that there may be more ferocious predators in this jungle, and he is not sure how to get out.

    Fang Ru turned to the Human Face Flower Tree, which was still in full bloom. He thought they could live here for a long time.

    So, he changed the topic to another place: "By the way, didn't you say that you went out to help us see the population of lightning snails this time? Can you tell us about the situation there?" If you want to talk about moving Naturally, it is best to choose the same group as himself. He listed the gathering group of lightning snails as one of the candidate places for relocation.