138

After Wu Shu learned of the attitude of the guardian beast, he expanded the scope of islands to promote the guardian beast, but Fang Ru didn't know about all this.

    Fang Ru originally thought that the people of Wushu Island would continue to send people to follow them, but the result was just the opposite. They passed through several islands with little information and no big witches, and no one else disturbed them along the way.

    The island they selected did not have a deep understanding of the guardian beasts. In the hearts of the local residents, the guardian beasts still belonged to the gods, and they quickly accepted the great dedication Fang Ru passed on to them about the guardian beasts guarding the island. thought of.

    Yuan's resistance to these islands is much less, but more often it is Fang Ru's accommodation.

    After entering these islands, he will include these islands into his territory.

    Only when he really entered the humanoid creatures did he know the diversity of these humanoid creatures. Although some people's behaviors are still very annoying, some people make Yuan willing to accept. When he meets someone he can accept, he will put himself connected to the island.

    Spreading the idea of ​​guardian beasts went smoothly, and Yuan was gradually becoming stronger.

    Time passed two years unconsciously during their journey.

    Compared with when he first left his island, Yuan Yuan's power has improved a lot. His power source is more from the occupation of the island. As long as his territory is large enough, his power will also increase. His belief is also a bonus item for his strength improvement.

    After going through the barren islands in the marker, Fang Ru decided to change their strategic goals.

    He didn't intend to enter those islands with only a moderate degree of civilization development, but directly turned his target to those worlds with a high degree of civilization, that is, the largest island in the South Islands-the island around the ocean.

    If he has been wandering on the edge of the island, it will take longer for Yuan to gain enough power, and he does not know how many years it will take to send him back to the earth, so he plans to push the guardian beast to the area The largest main island.

    If news of the guardian beast spreads on the main island, it will also spread from the main island to other islands.

    Ask him why he has such courage to enter the main island, isn't he afraid that their plan will be hindered by those big witches?

    Of course he is not afraid.

    With Yuan's current strength, as long as they enter the island and wait for Yuan to integrate his strength with the island, his strength will be able to exert nearly half of it.

    Half of the power of the guardian beast, how could ordinary creatures be able to resist it?

    At that time, there will be another scene where the guardian beast appears. Even if their civilization level has reached a certain height, he can still use this scene of the divine beast to appear. I believe most people will be willing to believe in the guardian beast.

    The little snails have grown up a lot, and now they are ten-year-old children. Fang Ru's facial features have also opened up a bit, and his appearance looks like a rather handsome young man. The long white hair was tied into a ponytail by him, which slightly relieved the heat in such a hot weather.

     At this time, he was sitting in the driver's seat of the bubble speed car, which was driving in the sky above the sea. Yuan still likes to lie on top of his head or shoulders, rubbing against his cheeks and forehead from time to time.