143

As the night receded, the house tree swayed in the wind against the morning sun, and the leaves rustled as they rubbed against each other.

    In the quiet atmosphere, Fatty had already got up, and was wandering around in front of Fang Ru's house and trees. They walked back and forth several times, but still did not see Fang Ru's figure. He touched the back of his head a little strangely.

    Fang Ru came back yesterday evening, and no one showed up for most of the day, Xiaopang left muttering and went to prepare food for everyone.

    house inside the tree.

    Fang Ru's eyelashes moved slightly, and he woke up from sleep after a while.

    The muscles all over his body were still a little sore. He reached out and touched his stomach, and felt a little hungry in his stomach.

    He rubbed his somewhat cloudy eyes before he woke up from the bewilderment.

    On the opposite side is Yuan who is watching him affectionately.

    Fang Ru had to say that his partner was really a bit puzzled.

    In the early morning of the second day after the lingering, there is no such thing as preparing porridge, side dishes or liquid food for the partner!

    He just opened his eyes and looked at you, maybe he still wanted you to get up and prepare breakfast for him.

    Fang Ru: "..." I feel complicated.

    He moved his hands and feet and got up from the bed. Perhaps it was the characteristics of the snail's original race. He was quite used to such things, but he just felt a little weird. If he said it was uncomfortable, he really didn't.

    After he got up, Yuan returned to his animal form and followed Fang Ru closely.

    Fang Ru was looking for food in the space to fill his empty stomach. He dug out some easy-to-digest food, sat on the ground and began to eat.

    Yuan came over and quietly coiled on Fang Ru's lap, he didn't need to eat.

    Fang Ru held the food in one hand, and stroked Yuan's furry body with the other.

    While eating and sucking the cat, the snail was instantly satisfied.

    After eating and drinking, Fang Ru left the house tree with Yuan in his arms.

    It was already noon outside the house tree, and the partners were digging, planting and watering the fields.

    Seeing Fang Ru going out, they were all relieved.

    The companions didn't know what Fang Ru had experienced last night, Xiao Pang happily asked Fang Ru what happened to the celebration day yesterday, and whether it was fun or not.

    Fang Ru looked at Xiaopang with the eyes of a parent, and said with emotion: "Little Fatty, you have grown up." She actually cared about things other than food.

    Xiaopang didn't understand the meaning of it, and nodded his head foolishly: "I've grown up already." He's already XX years old now.

    Fang Ru was not idle, and soon went to busy with today's affairs.

    ...

    Sang Jiao has been at home peacefully for two days, studying the bubbles given to him by Fang Ru from time to time.

    There are many magical things in this world, but he has never seen such a bubble before. He wants to wait for his elder brother to come back and show him the bubble. The elder brother is well-informed, and he must know how this kind of bubble comes from. of.