156

Fang Ru's family has excellent looks, and Yuan, who is more conspicuous in appearance, is undoubtedly the most dazzling group in the crowd. When they walked into the cafeteria together, the people in the restaurant all cast their attention and even whispered.

    This is a seafood buffet restaurant. The seafood is very fresh and of good quality. Similarly, the ticket price is also very considerable.

    The Fang family found a place to sit down, Fang Ru looked around, and said with a guilty tone: "If we eat too much, will we be kicked out by the boss?" "No."

    Fang's mother obviously did For homework, "This cafeteria is a chain store, and the owner is very wealthy. Even if you eat up all the food in this restaurant, he will not come here to drive you away because of such a trivial matter, but..." "But what?

    "

    "It's impossible for the boss to come, but the manager may roll his eyes at us." Fang's mother stood up and took Fang's younger brother to get food.

    In an inconspicuous corner, a young woman pulled the companion beside her and said, "Look at that, is it the handsome subway guy on the Internet?" As she spoke, she turned on her phone and began to search for videos.

    "Show me quickly." The two turned their heads to look at the video on the phone.

    "Really, the companion next to him is also the same." The video played on the phone was uploaded by several girls on Weibo.

    Due to Yuan's perfect and outstanding appearance, this video was reposted and liked as soon as it was posted on Weibo.

    Now we are in the age of Internet information, Internet celebrities emerge in endlessly, and all kinds of earthy videos are rampant on the Internet. Most of the videos with a human being as the protagonist are very greasy, and there are often comments that watching people is not as good as watching cute pets.

    Against such a background, this obviously secretly shot video has attracted the attention of many people, especially the two protagonists in it are not only good-looking, but also unaffected in demeanor, which has attracted the attention of a group of women to a large extent. Even Some men are also inevitably affected by the visual impact.

    This video even stayed on the hot search for a while last night.

    Fang Ru and Yuan also heard these discussions.

    Although Yuan heard what those people said, he didn't associate what they said with himself, and he didn't even know what the words meant.

    Fang Ru understood it, and was a little curious. He took out his mobile phone and entered 'subway' in the Weibo search bar, and the following popular options popped up directly below. The first one was the subway handsome man.

    This entry looked a little awkward, Fang Ru scratched his face in embarrassment, and clicked in with his fingers.

    As soon as the video was opened, most of the screen was covered by a bunch of "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" bullet screens. Through the barrage, he still saw the picture of himself and Yuan sitting on the subway.

    The distance between the cameras is a bit far away, but they still can't cover the handsome faces and temperament of the two.

    The following comments are all kinds of netizens' coveting remarks about the two, and more of them are discussions about Yuan. Although Fang Ru's appearance is a bit more refined than that of humans, he is still in the category of earthlings after all.

    The comments are not easy to praise and criticize, and there are a few comments in the middle that think they are artists who are about to debut, and they think they are hot searches bought for their debut.