39

Xiaopang climbed onto the plank, his stomach and feet clinging tightly to it.

    The sparrow also flapped its wings and flew up: "Wait for me, I want to take a look too." After speaking, it landed on Xiaopang's snail shell.

    Under Fang Ru's control, the board slowly rose up.

    He used the dandelion pellets to control the direction, and the bubble car flew upwards in a circle driven by the board. .

    As soon as it rose for a certain distance, a gust of wind blew over. Dozens of bubbles shook a few times and wanted to fly away with the wind, but they were quickly pulled back by the rope tied to the wooden board by Fang Ru.

    After a string of bubbles swayed around for a while, they neatly followed the movement of the front of the car and moved forward.

    The human-faced flower tree watched the group of snails fly away together, with puzzled expressions on their faces, watching the Bubble Speeder go away, leaving only the colorful phantom after the cool.

    Fang Ru had figured out the routes around the place of residence, so he easily planned his route this time.

    Of course, Fang Ru would not bring the cubs close to the territory inhabited by ferocious creatures. Although the hardness of the air bubbles can withstand some attacks, just in case, the route he chose was basically the territory of some docile creatures.

    Their Bubble Speeder travels through the gaps in the woods. Due to the hardness of the bubbles, Fang Ru can run across here without even paying more attention.

    It was the first time for the little snails to leave the area where they lived, and they felt very strange when they saw everything.

    Fang Ru looked back at the cubs for a while, and saw a group of snail cubs sticking to the inner wall of the bubble. He suddenly had a déjà vu of children pressing their faces against the glass, which was hard to describe.

    The sparrow jumped up and down on Xiaopang's back: "What are you, you can actually fly!" He expressed his amazement at this bubble car.

    Fang Ru is very modest: "This is a bubble ride that was just put together by chance. It's not that I'm good at it, but it's the uncanny workmanship of nature."

    Sparrow tilted his head, he didn't seem to have mentioned the word "powerful"...

    Fang Ru's words were too profound, and Sparrow said that he didn't understand it very well.

    Fang Ru Xiaopang and Sparrow have both wandered outside, and are no strangers to the outside world, especially Sparrow, who has been to farther places.

    But seeing that the snail cubs are interested in everything, Fang Ru slowed down in areas where there were no large animals inhabited, and let the snail cubs take a good look at the territory they currently live in.

    There are many stationary creatures lurking in the grass, and the snail cubs are looking at them strangely. They saw a grass branch move slightly, and a red tongue passed through the grass, quickly catching the moving 'grass branch', Pulled back.

    It turned out that the grass branch was a grasshopper.

    And the source of that long tongue is a chameleon. The chameleon rolled its eyeballs and chewed the food it had just caught, leaving only half a grasshopper exposed.

    Although the little snails passed by in a hurry, they were still shocked by the scene. The bubble car had already flown away, but the tentacles of the snail cubs were still moving in the direction of the chameleon.