93

After staying in the tribe for a day, Fang Ru planned to take the little snails back home.

    The things that should be exchanged in their hands were also exchanged, and even the beads in the stone ball were filled with energy.

     Seeing that they were going back, Baishi

    couldn't help asking: "I heard that you will use the fruit of the house tree to exchange energy next time? When are you going to come again?"

Their tribe has been supporting them for a while, and if they can continue to exchange, they can ensure that the members of their tribe can have enough food this winter.

    Fang Ru was not sure, so he could only give a general answer: "We will come here in about three days. I can't be sure about the exact date. I may come directly when the time comes. I have already memorized the route here. "

    That's good, that's good." After confirming that Fang Ru would continue to come, Baishi felt relieved.

    Fang Ru greeted his own little snails and sparrows to get on the bubble speed car, and teleported back to their wooden house.

    While walking into the house, the third party approached Fang Ru and asked: "Second brother, the energy in the stone ball is full, will the younger brothers be able to differentiate?"

    Fang Ru couldn't guarantee: "It is possible to let More younger brothers differentiate." No one can guarantee that all the snails in their family can differentiate.

    Little San didn’t think too much about it, he was happy to hear that there would be more snails to help in the future, and discussed with other snail cubs around him how to oppress his divided younger brother in the future, and what kind of work should be entrusted to them .

    Fang Ru: "..."

    Fang Ru felt that Xiao San had fallen. He used to be one of the most active three among so many divided snails when he was grabbing jobs.

    Everyone entered the wooden house, and Hongye was feeding the snails and sparrows.

    After dinner, Fang Ru took out the beads and put them in stone balls.

    The little snails all lay down beside him, planning to enjoy the comfort brought by the stone ball.

    Fang Ru tried the stone ball with the most energy storage, and it took at least an hour to use up once, and they benefited a lot from it.

    Sparrow Xueban and Hongye watched the snails use stone balls to strengthen themselves again and again, please don't be too envious.

    It's a pity that Xueban and the others didn't find something corresponding to their skills that could help them improve, so they could only watch and envy them.

    After Fang Ru absorbed the energy, he found that the energy in his body was very sufficient, and he wished he could jump in the snow outside a few times. While the energy in his body hadn't been fully digested, he tried to become a human again. He found that it took him longer to become a human this time. It seems that the length of time one can support has a lot to do with one's own strength.

    His heart suddenly became hot. According to this trend, this sentence might be able to maintain the human form forever.

    The little snails were a little curious to see how he turned into a human.

    Xiao Ba stared at Fang Ru, who was suppressed to the ground because he became a human, and asked in puzzlement: "Second brother, why did you become so naked? There are no beautiful snail shells." The snail was