68

Back in the house, Fang Ru first blew a bubble. The size of the bubble was about the size of the window of their house. After a few comparisons, he opened the window.

    As soon as the window was opened, a gust of wind brought snowflakes into the room. Suddenly there is a color on the original wooden floor.

    However, due to the high indoor temperature, the snowflakes melted quickly, leaving only a little water stain on the floor, and soon the water stain evaporated completely.

    "Fang Ru, what are you doing?" The sparrow was blown back a few steps by the strong wind that entered the door. The rest of the snails were also shrunk by the wind.

    Fang Ru said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I just want you to see the scenery outside."

    The air bubbles that have not been brushed with adhesive are very malleable, so Fang Ru directly stuffed the air bubbles, which are as elastic as balloons, into the window, The open window was tightly blocked, and at the same time, they could still watch the snow scene outside the window through the transparent air bubble.

    The snails came to the window and gathered around to look at the scenery outside the window.

    This is the first snow the little snails have seen after they were born, and they have a certain degree of curiosity about snow.

    Fang Ru, who was enjoying the warmth and the scenery in the house, suddenly thought of those creatures who migrated to the center of the island, and did not know what their life was like in such snow.

    He took out the space sign given by Jiuzhu. According to Jiuzhu, he would bury the space sign on the road until they settled down, so the space sign closest to them should be where Jiuzhu was.

    Fang Ru tried to sense the location of the space mark, and he could clearly sense the specific location closest to them, which should be in the outer area.

    Since Jiuzhu will plant the sign, it proves his safety. Fang Ru felt a little relieved.

    It's okay to be idle at home, Fang Ru plans to train himself to become a human.

    If he wants to go back through the passage he came from, he must go back in human form. If a snail as big as him returns to the earth, he will probably be caught and studied... Although he has white hair in human

    form , but it is not that no one has dyed their hair white to catch up with fashion. As long as they go back and dye their hair black, it should not be a problem.

    Thinking of this, Fang Ru climbed onto his mat, and after lying down, he began to recall the way to transform into a human form.

    Under the guidance of his consciousness, the snail shell on his back is gradually becoming transparent, the bones are being reshaped again, and the body is also transforming into a human form.

    At this time, he could no longer transform into a juvenile form, and his human form was the size of a three-year-old child.

    The child has white hair and fair skin. Although I feel that it is a pity that I cannot transform into an adult, but being able to transform into a human form is a good start.

    Before he could relax for a while, Fang Ru felt the oppression from all directions, and Fang Ru suddenly lay on the mat and couldn't get up.

    He was not wearing any clothes, because he was lying on his stomach, his back was a bit chilly, and he was very uncomfortable being suppressed.

    It was the first time Xueban saw Fang Ru in this form. He jumped up and ran around Fang Ru's figure before saying, "What's the matter with you? You lightning snails can change forms? This kind of The form looks quite weak."