4

Fang Ru also intends to take a nap, but he is not used to finding a random place to sleep. The tentacles turned a few times, and it took a while to find a bush and climb in. The bush is the best shelter for some small bugs. It just so happens that he is like some small bugs now.

    After finding a place to hide, he couldn't bear the attack of drowsiness anymore, and the whole snail retracted into its shell, isolating most of the damage from the outside world. Not long after relaxing, he fell into a deep sleep.

    Fang Ru didn't know how long he slept this time, but when he woke up again, it was already another morning.

    His snail shell is not too thick, and he can even see the blood vessels and internal organs wrapped by the shell through his own shell.

    At this time, the light penetrated the snail shell and stimulated his visual senses. Enduring the discomfort, he poked out the snail's head, and the two antennae looked around clumsily.

    The sun shines on his body through the gaps in the bushes, making him a little warm. He was full of food yesterday, and now he is full of strength.

    After he was fully awake, there was a problem in front of him.

    He crawled in through a gap in the bushes yesterday, but now that gap seems to be getting smaller, with his current size, he might not be able to get out of this gap.

    He looked around a few times, but couldn't find another exit. After a closer look, he realized that it wasn't that the gap had become smaller, but that he had grown a circle.

    Being big is also a troublesome thing, because he tried to go out several times, but was blocked by a long thorn in front of him. It made him so annoyed that he directly bit down on a wooden thorn that blocked the exit, and began to grind it with the radicle. The snail has nothing but teeth! The snail is the creature with the most teeth in the world, and he couldn't believe that he couldn't handle such a thorn.

    Fortunately, the thorn was still in the tender range, which made Fang Ru feel the sharpness of his own teeth.

    After gnawing off the thorns, he got out of the bushes.

    The scene in the morning is beautiful, the sun is mild, the insects are singing and the birds are singing, and the snails of his compatriots are crawling around and moving around.

    The ground was covered with dead leaves, and a few fruits were sparsely scattered everywhere. The fat snail that wanted to eat Fang Ru yesterday was still sleeping soundly on the residue of the fruit, and the whole snail shrank. in the shell.

    These pictures are sparse and ordinary, and there is nothing worthy of special attention. The only thing that makes Fang Ru feel surprised and shocked is that the current him can see the scene in front of him clearly.

    You must know that he was like a thousand-degree myopia yesterday, and the range of his vision was only about a few centimeters, but today he can see a range of several meters around him.

    His snail's brain capacity is not large, but he is very clear about what he did yesterday, either he ate an eggshell or half of a fruit.

    If the change in my vision is related to these two things, does that prove that I may be able to change the status quo?

    After eating it once, you can see a distance of several meters. Wouldn’t it be possible to restore normal vision after eating it a few times? He didn't forget that compared to yesterday, his volume has grown a lot today, presumably because what he ate yesterday had an effect.

    He had eaten all the eggshells yesterday, so he could only try the effect of the fruit.

    Compared with the soft-legged shrimp-like state yesterday, his body seems to be a little bigger now. The speed of action is also much faster. When he became a giant snail, he might be able to find out if this was the original island. The hopeful Fang Ru quickly climbed onto a fruit and began to gnaw on it.

    After this taste, the taste is actually better than yesterday's, but it can't be ruled out that it's because my sense of taste has also improved.

    After taking a bite of the fruit, that warm feeling reappeared. Fang Ru can be described as surprise, is this really the legendary fairy fruit?

    This place is like a primeval forest, the fruit must not be added with hormones, right?

    I don't know if it's because I got used to the fruit yesterday, but I don't feel sleepy after eating the fruit today.

    After eating half a fruit, Fang Ru had the urge to defecate, so he quickly climbed down from the fruit to find a convenient place.

    He ate more than half of the fruit yesterday, and today he ate so much again, he didn't know how much he had to excrete, he was a little dazed, and after the excretion, Fang Ru's memory as a human came out again to cause trouble.

    As a human being, you have to face the dilemma of squatting down and not wiping your butt!

    Fang Ru sighed, it's not that he doesn't like hygiene, it's just that conditions don't allow it, so he turned his head and went back to eating fruit.

    After eating the whole fruit, he felt sleepy again, and once again found a bush and got into it.

    On the second day, as he expected, his body grew a circle.

    Today's vision is much wider than yesterday's. The range of vision has increased from a few meters to more than ten meters, and the range further away is still a bit blurry.

    He twirled his antennae and looked around.

    Suddenly, I was frightened by the scene in the distance. Subconsciously retracted himself back into the shell. But in order to confirm what he saw, Fang Ru bravely poked his head out of the snail shell again.

    The trees in the forest are dense, blocking most of the sunlight, but still missing some.

    Just a dozen meters away, dappled sunlight shone on pale smiling faces, swaying in the wind.

    Seeing such a scene, Fang Ru was so frightened that he almost couldn't control his instinct, so he endured it and still didn't shrink back into the snail shell.

    If he was pleasantly surprised by the new variety of fruit, then this tree full of smiling faces really shocked him.

    What kind of place is this? There is absolutely no such tree on earth. Now, he really can no longer deceive himself that this place is still on the earth.

    Even if he recognized the facts clearly, he couldn't stop his current weakness. (If he had legs)

    The smiling face tree was a little far away from Fang Ru, about ten meters away, and Fang Ru could only see a vague outline, which also gave him a little confidence to deceive himself.

    In fact, there are many creatures that can camouflage themselves, such as human-faced spiders, which also seem to have a face on their backs. This tree full of smiling faces may be one of the pretenders. The smiling faces on the tree should be Camouflage with pattern color.

    After having such self-comfort, he found that he was much more accepting in an instant. Very heartily ran to eat again.

    This time, Fang Ru also saw a familiar thing, a three-toothed harpoon. This harpoon was exactly the one he was holding in his hand when he was brought into the pool.

    This harpoon is easy to carry, it can be extended to 1.5 meters, and the harpoon head can be disassembled, which is very convenient to use. It's just that the harpoon is a little far away from him. Although he can see it now, it's not worth wasting so much time just to look at the harpoon. After thinking about it, he gave up the plan to check the harpoon in the past.