147

"Brother, Fang Ru agreed to let me take you there." When Sangjiao came home, Guizhi had been waiting at home for most of the news, and he came out as soon as Sangjiao came back.

    "Really?" Guizhi was stunned, and immediately said with a twitch: "Then let's go quickly." After

    he finished speaking, he planned to leave.

    Sangjiao stopped him: "Wait! If you want to go, you will go tomorrow. Fang Ru told you to go there tomorrow." Guizhi

    calmed down, and then remembered that he had to inform Dawu Shichuan, so he immediately went to Went to Shi Chuan's residence, and discussed with Shi Chuan about meeting Fang Ru tomorrow.

    The next day, when Sangjiao saw that there was ten Chuan among the people who came with the eldest brother, he was a little surprised: "Mr. Ten Chuan, why are you here?

    " Go."

    Sang Jiao opened his mouth, but in the end he still didn't ask anything, he really felt a little strange, but he had some vague guesses in his heart, could it be that Fang Ru is still some kind of big shot?

    With the great witch of Shichuan around, he didn't dare to be presumptuous, and he planned to ask his elder brother when he came back at night.

    In order to welcome the coming guests, Fang Ru got up early, so he didn't have too much trouble with Yuan last night.

    Yuan was a little dissatisfied, so today his whole body was full of low air pressure.

    Fang Ru saw that even though he looked like a cat now, he had an unusual aura, so he had no choice but to say: "Aren't you telling others that your cat is extraordinary? Everyone knows that you are an abyss beast?"

    "I'm not a cat." Yuan retorted without confidence, but withdrew the low air pressure around him that was so thick that it could drip water.

    Sangjiao led Shichuan and Guizhi to Fang Confucianism.

    For fear of arousing Fang Ru's dislike, apart from Sangjiao, the only people who came were Shichuan and Guizhi.

    Fang Ru saw Guizhi first, because he was chased by Guizhi for a long distance, so he still had some impressions, but he didn't know the last person beside them.

    Although I have never seen it before, judging from the costumes worn by great witches on the other party, this person should be the great witch of Wushu Island.

    Sang Jiao waved to Fang Ru, and then introduced the two people around him, "This is my elder brother, and this is the Great Witch of Shichuan."

    Fang Ru and his companions have been wandering outside the island of the beast for a long time, of course they have heard of Shichuan's name , not to mention the last time Keizhi chased them, he also said that it was Tokawa who wanted to see him.

    It is known from other populations that Shi Chuan is the inheritor of Wushu Island, and can be said to be the leader of all great witches.

    Fang Ru greeted politely: "Hi, I'm Fang Ru, I think you all know each other."

    Shi Chuan was full of gentleness, not showing force, he smiled and said: "I heard about it a long time ago, I've always wanted to meet you, but unfortunately you don't want to see me."

    Fang Ru didn't know how to reply for a while, and he always thought that the other party might want to stop their actions. But judging from the stories of the guardian beasts that have been spreading on the island, it seems that the great witches of Wushu Island have no intention of preventing the appearance of the guardian beasts.