51

The Bubble Speeder was on the road again, and when Fang Ru flew high into the sky, he saw the spectacle of the turbulent sea.

    It wasn't that Fang Ru's eyesight was so good, but that the rising sea water was high, and Fang Ru happened to be at a high altitude, so he saw this wonderful scene.

    The sea water stirred up, like a wall of blue water constantly surging forward, hitting the tall trees when it fell.

    Some trees, unable to withstand gravity, were broken off and submerged in water. Immediately afterwards, another wave of sea water attacked, and when the sea water got closer, it seemed that the sea water was slightly blocked by some force in the direction of flow.

    Fang Ru thought about how to describe this feeling, probably like the feeling of a water column hitting a stretched quilt.

    Fang Ru speculated that there might be some force blocking the attack of these waves, but he couldn't tell why.

    There should be an unknown force that slightly blocked the speed at which the seawater submerged the island.

    The black cat woke up at this time. After waking up, he found that a bunch of white cotton was stuffed in the string of bubbles at the back. Seeing a bubble filled with cotton wool next to him, he took out a large ball of white cotton from the bubble by himself. cotton. It also spread on Fang Ru's snail shell without a teacher.

    After this, the whole cat was nestled in the soft cotton ball, leaving only a cat's head.

    Fang Ru's heart was complicated, and all his attention was diverted from the sea.

    I was amazed at the black cat's behavior of putting cotton on his snail shell so that it would not fall off, and then I had to accept the fact that I was completely abandoned.

    Except for Hongye, a tree that doesn't need to wear cotton clothes at all, he is the only one left in the whole team, a snail that can only shiver in the cold wind.

    Fortunately, that afternoon, they landed on the ground and stopped in a forest. Much of the next distance will be spent on the ground.

    On the second day, as if to cater to Fang Ru's mood, the surrounding leaves changed color overnight.

    Most of the leaves turned yellow, which reminded Fang Ru of the ginkgo tree in October, and it was golden as far as the eye could see.

    If you ignore the temperature, this is indeed a rare beauty.

    If it weren't for the many green plants on the ground, Fang Ru would almost think that he fell asleep overnight and changed the scene by himself.

    Xueban explained: "This is the Mingqiu tree, which is the most sensitive to temperature changes. It can sense the temperature changes immediately, and the leaves will change color immediately, and the leaves will fall off within three days. If we haven't walked out of this forest in a few days, the scenery will be even more beautiful."

    Fang Ru's heart was a little restless, and he thought about whether to slow down deliberately to enjoy the beautiful scenery in Xueban's mouth.

    Fortunately, a chill brought back his terrible thought.

    Fang Ru was unable to see the beautiful scenery of Mingqiu's fallen leaves in the end, and had already left the Mingqiu's forest that afternoon and entered a section of low-lying area.

    Perhaps because of the rain some time ago, some mushrooms can be seen on the ground. There are many types, most of which Fang Ru doesn't know.

    The terrain here is relatively low, and there is still water in the potholes on the ground. Compared with the site in Mingqiu Forest, it is obviously much more humid here.