146

Sangjiao comforted: "I brought too many things this time, so I can't bring food, but the things I brought this time are all precious, better than food."

    Xiaopang turned around and asked, "What is precious? Can I eat it?" Seeing that he was always struggling with food,     Sang Jiao

    had no choice but to say, "Part of it is still edible, but it would be a waste to eat it directly."

.

    After chatting with Sang Jiao about the food issue for a while, Xiaopang found that he was a little hungry, so he simply took a fruit, peeled off the skin and gnawed.

    "Brother, you actually eat alone!" Xiaosan saw Xiaopang eating fruit, immediately dropped the hoe in his hand and ran over.

    Xiaoba exaggeratedly pointed at Xiaopang's hand and said: "Brother, you eat alone and don't wash your hands, it's dirty!"

    Xiaopang didn't care much and said: "The fruit has skins, so it's not dirty." After speaking, he took another bite.

    Xiao Ba was stunned for a moment, "It makes sense." Then he took out a similar fruit from his own space, peeled the skin and began to eat it.

    The other little snails followed suit, throwing away their hoes and eating what they liked.

    Seeing this, Fatty hurriedly said: "Go wash your hands first, it's getting late anyway, let's just have lunch."

    So, with everyone's consent, they released the stove in the shed that had been built a long time ago, After simply roasting meat and cooking some soup, Xiao Pang called Sang Jiao over to eat with them.

    Sang Jiao looked at the little snails who had already started eating lunch in front of him, and couldn't help muttering: "It's so late, Fang Ru hasn't woken up yet?" Worry, is it sick? But he saw that Fang Ru was fine yesterday.

    "Why does Second Brother always get up at noon recently? He doesn't make breakfast and lunch anymore, and he doesn't allow me to sleep with him." Shi Qi felt a little resentful.

    The other little snails also felt Fang Ru's recent abnormal situation, but Fang Ru didn't look sick when he appeared.

    It was said that Cao Cao Cao Cao had arrived, and Fang Ru got out of the house tree after Shi Qi finished chanting.

    Sang Jiao stood up and saw that Fang Ru's face was rosy and he didn't look like he was sick.

    "Sang Jiao, why are you here?" Fang Ru looked at the food that had been put on the table, and said with a smile, "It seems that I'm just in time for dinner."

    He took out the bowl and chopsticks, and sat down at the edge of the dining table.

    Xue Ban said in a parental tone: "You have become more and more outrageous recently. You actually didn't wake up until noon. Didn't you say that you are in good health when you go to bed early and get up early?" Fang Ru was mentioned by Xue Ban

    . Suddenly his face became hot. Didn't he sleep late at night?

    "Second brother, are you sick?" Seeing that his face was flushed, Xiaosan asked concerned.

    Fang Ru began to take a bite of the dish and said, "No, I'm not sick. I'll just try to get up as early as possible in the future." He casually said, trying to expose the matter.

    At this moment, Sang Jiao, who was eating, suddenly remembered something, and said: "Fang Ru, you are pregnant, right?

    " He hammered his chest hard a few times to no avail, and it was Yuan who patted him on the back before he recovered, and quickly denied it, with a firm tone, "Impossible!" "How is it impossible, females of most