87

Snow Spot piled up the rock rats he had caught and began to enjoy them. At the same time, he also saw that Fang Ru was digging sweet potatoes in full swing. He asked, "What are you digging and haven't finished digging? Don't you want to look at the stone ball you found just now?" Fang Ru paused, seeing that he had also dug

    a There are a lot of sweet potatoes, and it seems a little unkind not to let the rock mountain rat spend some of it for the winter, so he stopped what he was doing, put the sweet potatoes and the sweet potato vines into the space, and then took out the stone ball.

    Under normal light, Fang Ru could clearly see what was inside. It looked like a white hard object, which was completely different from the roughness of the stone. It could be seen that its surface was smooth. A sphere has a total of twelve holes, and each hole has a white spherical object, like a bead.

    Fang Ru felt a little strange, thinking that this was something with the same attributes as his own, so he simply injected his own energy into it.

    As soon as the energy was input, several white round beads fell out of the stone ball.

    The beads that remain in the stone ball are all due to the orientation of the hole, the beads in the upward hole are still inside.

    Fang Ru turned the stone ball in one direction, and the remaining beads fell out of it.

    He picked up all the dropped beads, put them in his hands and looked at them carefully, but he didn't see any tricks.

    Then he injected a little energy into one of the beads, and after the energy was input, it was absorbed by the bead.

    Fang Ru was a little surprised, and input more energy again.

    Beads are like a bottomless pit, absorbing energy a little fast.

    Fang Ru input half of the energy from his body before the bead stopped absorbing energy, and the color of the whole bead became a bit dim.

    He tried to absorb the energy in the bead, but there was no response.

    So what is the use of him inputting energy into it?

    Not knowing what Fang Ru was thinking, he stuffed the bead in his hand into one of the holes, but there was no reaction for a while. Unable to come up with a result, he could only temporarily put this thing away.

    "I can't see anything, let's go back first, and explore slowly later." Fang Ru saw that the things were almost collected, and the light penetrating from the top was getting dimmer, so he went out of the cave with Xue Ban.

    After raging around for a while, Hongye came back and stood guard in front of the cave.

    It didn't take long for Fang Ru and Xue Ban to leave the entrance of the cave, and Hong Ye greeted them.

    "It's getting dark, let's go back." Fang Ru teleported away with the snow spots and red leaves.

    ...

    Jiuzhu and his companions picked some ice grass fruits in the ice grass bushes, plus the baobab fruit given by Fang Ru, today's harvest is almost the same after taking it back for business.

    Just when they were about to go back, Ugin also woke up. Seeing Ugin who woke up, the team finally felt relieved.

    After a few companions cared a few words, they teleported back to the tribe.

    After returning to the tribe, Jiuzhu immediately told his father Baishi about his encounter with Fang Ru. Baishi is also the patriarch of the Lightning Snail tribe.