63

The planks flew in mid-air for quite a while, but after searching for nothing, one of the planks stopped and hung above the sea.

    Standing on the flying board was a man with his long hair tied up. His eyes were sharp, and there seemed to be a trace of hostility in his eyes staring at the sea.

    The clothes he was wearing were obviously more refined than the others, and his aura was strong, so he could be seen as the leader of the team at a glance.

    He looked around and shouted in one direction: "Xia Kuan, come here."

    On the distant sea, a flying board flew towards him with a person on board: "Here we come!"

    Gui Zhi looked a little displeased. Nai, looking directly at Xia Kuan: "But you think that island is near here?"

    Xia Kuan was swept away by his gaze, subconsciously shrank his neck, paused and said: "The last time we were near here It should be right to fall into the sea." He also felt a little guilty, because he really didn't find anything here.

    There are many dangers in the sea, they avoided the tide and the strong wind, and they didn't come to the sea until these two days. If they returned without success, it would be unjustifiable.

    Guizhi snorted: "You can see it too, not to mention islands, you can't even find fast rocks." "

    I said before, after we left that island, that island disappeared." Xia Xia Kuan was very dissatisfied with his tone. It was obvious that the great witch asked him to bring people here. Why did he vent his anger on himself? Although he wanted to refute, but due to the disparity in strength between the two sides, he just dared not speak out. .

    Guizhi was too lazy to talk to him any more, and told everyone: "Look further east, if we can't find it again, we should retreat."

    Xia Kuan hesitated: "Shall we just leave like this?"

    The sarcasm on Guizhi's face deepened: "Otherwise, what else can we do? Continue to stay on the surface of the sea and wait for the cold wave to come, and then trap us all on the surface and freeze to death?" "That's not what I mean." Xia Kuan finally dared not refute Guizhi

    , The tone was a little weak: "Let's go back like this, what will the great witch of Shichuan explain?"

    Guizhi glanced at him as if he didn't understand, and said in a bad tone: "What do you want to explain? How can I find a place that doesn't exist? You know where it is, but you can point it to me!" Xia Kuan's face turned red immediately

    , I don't know whether to be ashamed or angry.

    He reported the appearance of an island here, and Kyuji said 'a place that didn't exist', isn't he saying that he was lying?

    "But I really saw it before. If you don't believe me, ask Xia Shu and Qiu Zhi. They saw it too, and we went ashore. It's just that the island disappeared later." Xia Kuan retorted unconvinced.

    "It's hard to say, maybe you encountered a sea beast lurking around here and fell into hallucinations." The sea beasts in the sea are all kinds of strange things, and it is normal for them to have the ability to create hallucinations. Guizhi didn't care about Xia Kuan and the others' saying that they saw the island.

    A group of people searched eastward for a while, but the sea was still vast, and there were no islands at all.

    Seeing that there was no sign of the so-called island, Guizhi ordered: "The cold wave is coming, retreat."

    The people who were still on the sea gathered at Guizhi, preparing to retreat.

    Xia Kuan looked at the sea, thinking about coming back next time, he was afraid that after the cold winter passed, he still felt a little regretful that he could not find the island.