32

At this time, Fang Ru's attention returned to the snail cubs.

    Xiao Pang just fed a little snail, and after working a few times, he turned his head and stuffed another fruit for the little snail he had just fed, while the other little snails who were ignored for several times and did not get fed The snails were still eagerly waiting for Xiaopang to give them something to eat.

    Fang Ru: "..." He seemed to be able to see the substantive resentment emanating.

    It wasn't until Xiaopang fed the same snail for the third time and ignored the other snails that hadn't eaten that Fang Ru had to crawl over.

    "Little Fatty! You made a mistake. You have already fed this one just now, and those few are the ones that have not been fed." Fang Ru pointed to a few little snails, feeling a little speechless in his heart.

    It stands to reason that Xiaopang has been feeding snails for such a long time, why should he be able to distinguish these little snails in his own house, why is he still in a daze now?

    He looked at a few little snails, and suddenly felt a little guilty. Fang Ru couldn't recognize the row of snail faces... However,

    he thought that he couldn't recognize these little snails because he was used to human aesthetics. , Xiaopang is different! This guy was born with the same race, so he should remember it.

    Xiaopang refused to admit his mistake: "I didn't feed them wrong, they just look alike, and they've eaten them all." "

    Look at it, there's still pulp residue at the corner of its mouth! Those few haven't eaten a single bite." What?" Fang Ru pointed to a few snails that were so greedy that they were about to drool.

    Xiaopang quibbles: "The pulp residue should be from yesterday."

    Fang Ru: "..." Can you give a more reliable reason? If you say this, the sparrows will not believe it!

    There was really nothing to do with Xiaopang, Fang Ru himself fed the snails that hadn't eaten.

    After the incident passed like this, Fang Ru still felt that this was not going to work. He had to solve the problem that Xiaopang always misidentified snails.

    Fortunately, when he went out this time, in addition to finding a plant that can be used as an adhesive, he also found another plant that is suitable for current use.

    The sap of this plant is also a deep purple color, and the coloring is very effective, and will last a long time if not washed before drying off.

    "What is this?" Xiaopang came up curiously.

    Fang Ru said: "This is a paint that can be used to paint on snail shells."

    "What is painting?" Xiaopang asked.

    Fang Ru explained: "It is to use paint to draw patterns on other things." He found a reed that had dried and exploded, took a short section, first tied one end with rattan string, then coated with glue, and plugged it into the reed. When it got to a branch in the gap, it made a very bad brush...

    It would lose hair from time to time, and Fang Ru himself hated it.

    It would be best if there were animal hairs, but for a while, Fang Ru couldn't find any animal hairs, so he could only make do with what he had.

    There are too many young snails in the house, and it is difficult to distinguish this is a real problem. The only way he can think of is to mark the snails with numbers.