42

Fang Ru and Sparrow tilted their heads together.

    The human faces of the human face flower tree all disappeared, and Fang Ru and Sparrow didn't know what his expression was for a while.

    The sparrow whispered: "He can come out, he won't eat us?" "

    How can you think of Brother Shu as cold-blooded and ruthless? Think in a better direction." Fang Ru made a little effort Guidance, if the human-faced flower tree can leave with them, it can be a powerful bodyguard in the team.

    After Fang Ru and the sparrow muttered, the human face flower tree has come out of the soil completely, and the two main roots are a little bare, and he has collected the excess root hairs, leaving only some on the two thick roots. soil.

    The human face flower tree lifted a root, shook the soil on it, adjusted its appearance, imitated the way of human walking, and moved towards Fang Ru and the sparrow in a "thump thump thump".

    Fang Ru was a little nervous, so he dared to say hello: "Tree...Brother Tree."

    The human-faced flower tree shook its leaves. To Fang Ru and the sparrow's surprise, after being silent for a while, the human-faced flower tree actually appeared. respond.

    "Snail cub."

    Fang Ru was stunned for a moment when he received the message from the other party.

    "I'm Hongye." The human-faced flower tree continued to deliver a message.

    The sparrow was frightened and flew away all at once.

    Fang Ru: "..."

    His attention returned to the human-faced flower tree: "I am Fang Ru."

    Hong Ye was not polite at all, and pointed to the air bubbles where Fang Ru was drying dried fish: "I want one too." Bubbles."

    Seeing that the other party didn't intend to use himself as a nutrient, Fang Ru breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "I'll do it right away."

    Fang Ru went to prepare a suitable bubble, and the flower tree with human face walked him. The short tree roots got into the woods.

    Fang Ru found that Hongye was missing, but he didn't know where Hongye went.

    He was halfway through brushing the bubble brush adhesive, and then he remembered that the sparrow didn't seem to say when to start,

    it was really unreliable.

    After Fang Ru dealt with the bubbles, the sparrow flew back again.

    Fang Ru complained about his behavior of running away like a girl: "Why do you run away as soon as you encounter danger, and you don't have any sense of loyalty.

    " Run away! Don’t you get along well with the human-mask flower tree? He definitely won’t eat you, but I’m different. His human-mask flower likes to eat birds the most. Look at me, I’m so chubby , the feathers are still smooth, it must have been thinking about it for a long time, how can I keep dangling in front of him."

    Fang Ru was very speechless to the forced explanation of the bald sparrow, so he didn't dwell on this issue, and asked instead: " Didn't you say that you are about to leave? When is the specific time?"

    Only then did the sparrow look serious: "Just two days later, it's best to start tomorrow. I already know the general direction. We just need to follow from a distance. With me here, you don't have to be afraid of getting lost." Fang Ru: