112

Fang Ru took the bubble from Haisi, tied a stone to a position about 20 centimeters away from the bubble, and then sank the stone and the bubble into the seawater.

    After most of the bubbles sank into the sea, Fang Ru took one end of the rope and tied it to a coconut tree on the coast to prevent any possibility of waves washing away the bubbles.

    "That's it, wait for two hours and see again." Fang Ru couldn't stay in the sea all the time, so he walked back to the beach and waited.

    During the waiting period, they also dug some seafood hidden under the sea sand.

    Fang Ru rummaged around, but couldn't find the kind of clam that could spit bubbles. On the island of the Guardian Beast, the sea clam can be found only by the sea, but it is hard to find it here. It seems that even if the sea clam grows in the sea, it cannot be found everywhere.

    He gave up the idea of ​​continuing to look for sea mussels, and instead dug some small marine fish and shellfish conch.

    After loading a few full coconut shells, they died down.

    Fang Ru returned to the sea and pulled the bubbles up.

    "It's almost time, let's see the effect." Fang Ru led Bubble ashore.

    Everyone gathered around to watch the excitement, but the sea bubbles were still connected. Si said with some regret: "It seems that it has not been opened. Is it a failure?"

    Fang Ru explained: "Of course not. I just want to keep the integrity of the bubble. When I open it later, I can see more clearly what the bubble will be after opening." It won't affect anything. And although it hasn't melted yet, it just needs to be brushed with water a few times. Regarding this, I have dealt with some of them, and they are all like this." The bubbles are not painted with

    adhesive A layer of sunken marks appeared on the place. Fang Ru pressed it with his hands, and the elasticity of the bubbles was much worse than before, which proved that the substances that formed the bubbles had decreased.

    Fang Ru took out a brush, dipped it in water, and brushed it on the traces. Coupled with the friction of the brush, gaps finally appeared where the bubbles connected.

    Fang Ru was a little pleasantly surprised, and moved his hands a little faster. He swiped a few more times, and the four corners of the entire door were finally swiped open.

    Everyone looked forward to it, and after looking at each other, they turned their attention to the bubble.

    Fang Ru supported the thin film plate on the edge that was detached from the sphere, and the bubble suddenly sank as if deflated.

    The air bubbles whose openings were opened lost their ability to suspend and fell to the ground.

    "Ah, it really doesn't work?" Haisi was obviously disappointed.

    The result of the bubble losing its original function, in fact, they all expected it to happen now, but it is not unacceptable.

    "Although I can't fly anymore, but after so much effort, I have to go in once to be worthy of the time you wasted with me." Haisi didn't feel depressed for too long, saying that he got into the hole that was opened completely. in the bubble.

    At this time, the bubble is just a large container, and basically has no other functions.

    Xiaopang picked up the plate left by the 'door' that Bubble opened, and made a gesture according to the hole of the bubble: "If you install the door, you can build a bubble house." "Hahaha, Xiaopang, you really