26

No matter how you look at these things, you are familiar with them. After browsing through them, you can confirm that you are not dazzled.

    Where does this look like the world inside the baobab tree? This is clearly his own space inside the snail shell.

    Therefore, there are no holes or spaces in the peacock blue baobab tree. It may be because the peacock blue baobab tree and the lightning snail are both space attributes, so they can connect to their own snail space.

    Thinking of the lightning snail tribe living in the tree, it seems that the characteristics of this peacock blue baobab tree have been discovered long ago and used in daily life.

    The peacock blue baobab tree is very useful for lightning snails. As long as they live in the peacock blue baobab tree, they can avoid exposing their snail shells to dangerous areas and at the same time have a familiar space to live in.

    He first entered the baobab tree as a whole, and then looked towards the vortex that entered the space. Through the vortex, he could clearly see the outside situation, just like seeing the outside situation through glass. nice place to stay.

    He walked out of the black vortex again, and when the black vortex closed, he looked at it carefully, and the tree returned to the appearance of an ordinary giant tree.

    Fang Ru checked his own space again, the space was still inside his snail shell, probably separated from the cypress tree behind Peacock Blue after he came out.

    This is also very convenient. When you leave the bread tree behind Peacock Blue, your own space will also be separated. If you have to face the problem of moving, you don’t have to worry about it. Everything is in your own snail shell, and you can take your home anytime, anywhere. The most important point is that you don't have to be afraid of other creatures breaking into your house.

    I just don't know if I can invite other creatures to enter together when I enter the peacock blue baobab tree? If possible, he also wants to bring Xiaopang and other snail cubs.

    Fang Ru is very interested in this kind of plant, but it's a pity that this kind of tree is too big, otherwise he will dig one and resist it!

    He did see a few smaller saplings around, but these saplings were too small, and he didn't know how long it would take to grow into a big tree with a diameter of several meters. Fang Ru was really not sure that he would be able to grow in his lifetime. Wait until these saplings grow.

    At this time, the sky had already darkened, and Fang Ru had no idea of ​​continuing to investigate the lightning snail tribe.

    That night, he lived in the peacock blue baobab tree for one night.

    In the early morning of the next day, Fang Ru left the baobab tree after eating breakfast in the space.

    Looking at his two arms that are still exposed, this is obviously abnormal. If other lightning snails see it, they may think that he is a different kind. So, he tried to take back his arm, but of course it failed in the end. The arm really seemed to grow out directly, and there was no way for the other party to take it back.

    However, he found other solutions. Originally, his two arms were almost on his neck. This morning, he found that his arms wanted to move a little bit, closer to the snail shell. It's not without its advantages, at least he's able to retract his arms into the shell, so that he can look good on any non-lightning snail-related problems.

    After dealing with the arm matter, he was ready to continue exploring the land.

    According to the situation here, the snail's tribe should not be far away, and he started to float to the inner circle with the dandelion pellets.