153

Fang Ru checked it, touched Yuan Yuan's long black hair and said, "Why don't you change your hair too?" The waist-length hair was a bit too eye-catching.

    Yuan's hair shortened like a living thing, becoming a common male hairstyle on Earth.

    "That's it." Fang Ru nodded in satisfaction, lowered his head and took out a pair of shoes from the shoe cabinet.

    While putting on his shoes, he asked, "I was too busy yesterday to ask, why can we go back to this point in time? I thought it would be ten years later."

    A pair of the same shoes as Fang Ru appeared under Yuan's feet, Replied: "Spatial channels can distort time and space, and I helped you find the original time and space nodes."

    Fang Ru: "That's how it is." It sounds quite high-end and technical.

    The two dressed up, as if they were brothers (couples) dressed in the same way.

    "Let's go! I feel like I haven't gone shopping for a century." Fang Ru thought for a while, but actually the past ten years is quite a long time.

    Fang Ru pulled Yuan out of the community, he didn't drive, and took Yuan directly to the subway.

    Today was a working day, it was nearly ten o'clock when they left, and there were only a few people on the subway, so he pulled Yuan and sat down at the seat near the door.

    "I'll take you to the supermarket in a while." Fang Ru thought for a while and asked, "Can the things here be taken back? I want to bring some gifts for Xiaopang and the others." Yuan: "Put them in

    my domain and you can take them back , but not too many."

    "That's good, I'll bring them some gifts when I go back." Fang Ru is quite satisfied with this setting.

    Fang Ru's perception is much higher than that of people on Earth. Even if he can't use his skills now, he is keenly aware that several seventeen or eighteen-year-old girls are secretly filming them with their mobile phones.

    Fang Ru even heard the whispers of those little girls.

    "Holy shit, I ride this subway almost every day, why have I never seen such a superb product! How can someone be so handsome? Ah Wei is dead!

    " Where can I see it if I’m on leave today!”

    “You look so good, hey, why did my photos look blurred?”

    “Really~ Xiaohui, remember to send me your photos later! "

    I want to see the tall one in the group."

    Several people laughed for a while, and after discussing it, they uploaded the videos to Moments and Weibo.

    After watching the entire discussion process, Fang Ru cast his eyes sideways to Yuan beside him, and whispered in his ear: "I seem to have made a mistake." "

    Huh?" Yuan didn't know why.

    Fang Ru: "I should cover your face before going out, so that others won't stare at you."

    Yuan Bi lowered his head and looked at him, eyes full of tenderness, he pulled the corners of his mouth, revealing It made him feel a little happy at this time.

    Fang Ru's face muscles pulled apart unconsciously, and he stretched out his hand to pull La Yuan's cheek, feeling quite proud in his heart, not everyone can pull the face of the guardian beast!

    Yuan also followed him, without any other movements.

    "Damn it! This shouldn't be a couple!" The brothers and girls who took pictures just now started discussing again.