28

He was a little curious about how this thorny fruit would bite, it was full of thorns.

    He put the thorn in his mouth and took a bite. The taste was very bitter and the taste was a little bit sticky. Obviously, this is really the inedible part... Seeing his actions, the old snail felt a little funny: "

    This The outer shell is not edible." For the snails who have just returned to the tribe, it is normal to not know how to eat the thorn fruit.

    Fang Ru felt the bitter numbness on the tip of his tongue: "How do you open the shell?" A snail has no hands, so can it be broken by thinking?

    The old snail demonstrated it to Fang Ru himself, and a thorny fruit fell directly from the tree. Fang Ru didn't see what was going on, why did the fruit fall?

    He looked at the old snail. The old snail picked up the fruit without any haste and put it on the stone slab beside him. Then a black mark appeared on the prickly fruit and then disappeared.

    Fang Ru almost thought he was dazzled, but when he looked at the thorny fruit again, a crack had been broken in the outer shell, exposing the white flesh inside. I think the fruit was picked in this way just now.

    However, this method still made Fang Ru a little puzzled: "How is this done?" The

    old snail said: "This is the ability of our race. The power of space can cut the husk and thorn fruit. Others The fruit can also be cut. Only our community can control this skill best." When talking about the most powerful skill of his community, he couldn't help but feel a little self-satisfied.

    Use the power of space to open the fruit shell? What an amazing ability! Fang Ru was a lot excited, and this could replace the role of the knife.

    With the direction of thinking, maybe one day he can use this ability himself, when the time comes to open mountains and split rocks...

    Fang Ru complimented the old snail: "This ability is so powerful, all the snails in the community will use it. Ability?" If they can use such abilities, it means that as a lightning snail, he has a high probability of obtaining such abilities!

    The old snail felt a little guilty for a while: "Although not all snails know how to use it, most of them still do." The

    old snail didn't want to talk too much on this topic, so he changed the subject: "Come with me, I'll put the most recent All the egg-laying snails are called, let them recognize you as their cub."

    Fang Ru was a little stiff.

    The old snail moved very quickly, leading Fang Ru to a peacock blue baobab tree, and soon, a snail came out of the vortex of the tree trunk.

    The old snail ordered it to call those snails, and then left with Fang Ru.

    Fang Ru was brought to the peacock blue baobab tree where the old snail lived, and opened the entrance. Fang Ru said, "Come in with me." Fang Ru

    shook the tentacles and followed him in.

    The old snail's residence is also stuffed with a lot of food, and most of the main food is thorn fruit. These are not important, what is important is to prove that when the peacock blue baobab tree and the space are integrated, other creatures can come in.

    Fang Ru remembered something: "You take me in, there are no snails guarding it outside." Keeping the outside of the colony, is that okay?"

    "It doesn't matter, there will be people of the same race who will continue to guard after I leave." The old snail didn't care about this very much, even if other creatures entered their territory, it didn't matter It's nothing to do with their lightning snails. If they really want to cause damage, they will definitely be besieged by their clansmen.