58

At night, apart from the moon and stars in the sky, the only things that shine are the snow-spotted eyeballs and the fluorescent mushrooms in the air bubbles.

    The mushrooms should have been ravaged by the direct sunlight of the wasteland for a few days, and they have become a little wilted, looking like they will wither at any time. Later, Fang Ru sprayed some water dug up in the wasteland to this cluster of fluorescent mushrooms. , the fluorescent mushroom immediately became energetic, and even had a faint tendency to continue to expand its territory, and its size was much larger than before.

    For the next three days, Fang Ru and Xiaopang were dealing with the Vajra Wood that had been brought back.

    The still wet diamond wood is obviously not suitable for building a house immediately. Fang Ru plans to build a wooden house, but if the wooden house is built directly on the wasteland, if it is not strong enough, it may be blown away by the wind. Needless to say, this possibility is quite high.

    To build a house, Fang Ru had to choose a good homestead. He looked around and finally set his sights on the sandstone tower.

    With the shelter of the sandstone tower, at least the house will not collapse under the wind.

    What Fang Ru thought was not to build the house next to the sandstone tower, he wanted to build the house inside the sandstone tower.

    He first used his dagger to draw a 3.5-meter-high and ten-meter-long square on the sandstone tower next to them, and then joined forces with Xiaopang to use his own skills to dig a five-meter-deep cave on the sandstone tower.

    Fang Ru couldn't just hollow out the sandstone tower to avoid the sandstone tower from collapsing.

    Fortunately, the area of ​​the sandstone tower is relatively large, and the area they dug is less than one-tenth of the entire sandstone tower.

    Of course, such a small area is not suitable for living so many creatures, so the house that Fang Ru intends to build is semi-embedded.

    That is to say, half of the houses are built inside the sandstone tower, and half are built outside.

    It is said that it is necessary to build a house, but everything is difficult at the beginning.

    After confirming the foundation, Fang Ru began to plan the size distribution of the house and the construction of the foundation.

    First, take out a piece of diamond wood and rattan thread.

    First cut the diamond into pieces, then use the rattan wire to measure the length, and cut out a board that is three woods long and has the same size at both ends.

    This wooden Fangru is intended to be used as a ruler. Of course, there are also rattan wires to pull the wires.

    He first roughly planned the specific situation of the house. With such a large number of them, there must be no way to allocate houses according to the number.

    The most suitable home for lightning snails is the peacock blue baobab tree, which is the house tree of lightning snails.

    It’s just that the current house tree is still very small, and it’s impossible to settle in it, but after two days of watering, the peacock blue baobab tree has grown to a height of three meters, and its trunk has grown a lot. According to this growth trend, maybe they will be able to live in baobabs soon.

    At that time, the wooden house can accommodate sparrows and snow spots, and they will move their lightning snails into the peacock blue baobab tree, and their own space will be more comfortable.