142

Fang Ru and Yuan came to the vajra wood forest.

    Vajra wood is the hardest tree on Divine Beast Island, and Fang Ru couldn't shake it at all without using space cutting.

    Under Fang Ru's gaze, Yuan took out a big saw that was a circle bigger than normal.

    "This saw is so big." Fang Ru swallowed subconsciously.

    Yuan put the saw into Fang Ru's hand, and Fang Ru grasped it with both hands, feeling the weight in his hand, "It's so heavy." Seeing

    his dumbfounded expression, Yuan Yuan held his face in his arms and kissed it. Standing up, Fang Ru responded to his kiss, but still held that heavy big saw in his hand. After a while, the two broke away from the kiss, but Yuan still kissed him lightly on the face.

    Fang Ru also enjoyed this moment of intimacy, but taking advantage of his free mouth, he still said, "Don't you want to saw wood? Let's move faster." "Yeah."

    Yuan finally put a kiss on his face, and finally said He took the big saw from his hand.

    "Adamantine wood is hard enough to be cut with an ordinary saw, right?" Fang Ru let go, and the saw fell into Yuan's hand again.

    "As long as the energy is used properly, even ordinary saws can cause damage to diamond wood. The point is not the saw, but my energy." Yuan looked at Fang Ru intently, then turned Fang Ru over, and re- Putting the saw into Fang Ru's hand, I hugged him from behind, put my head on Fang Ru's shoulder, and covered Fang Ru's hand holding the saw with my hands, tightly hold.

    In this way, Fang Ru fell into Yuan's arms and leaned against him.

    Yuan said: "I'll show you."

    Fang Ru felt a force transmit to his whole body along the back of his hand that was in contact with Yuan, and his whole body became hot. Is this the use of energy? His heart was beating a little faster, and he had a little more desire to explore unknown skills.

    The outer skin of diamond wood is the first line of defense, and it is also the most difficult line of defense.

    The saw tentatively pulled back and forth on the adamantine bark, and the first time it was not so easy to break through.

    This movement is really laborious. After Fang Ru tried it a few times, his breathing was a little unsteady. Fortunately, the first layer of skin of the Vajra Wood was scratched by the saw attached with energy at the same time. A transparent slurry flowed out of the gap, a bit like the protective mucus secreted by the skin of snails.

    Fang Ru breathed a sigh of relief.

    Yuan showed a child's curiosity about the slime. He held the saw in one hand and continued to move. The other hand was stained with a little juice, and he twisted it on his fingers, feeling its sticky and smooth touch. "There is water."

    "Racial characteristics?" Fang Ru's breathing became a little calmer, "Extraordinary talent? Water is the source of life, so it's not surprising that there is water in the diamond wood.

    " He sniffed at the tip of his nose, then stuck out his tongue to taste.

    Fang Ru quickly grabbed his hand and said, "What are you doing! Is it dirty?" I have to say that Yuan's finger-sucking action just now is also full of reverie.

    Fang Ru thought to himself, sure enough, no matter what the handsome man does, it will not make people feel wretched, but will only make people feel excited.

    "Not dirty, sweet." Yuan said concisely.

    Fang Ru scolded with a smile: "Nonsense."

    Yuan Xiao suddenly showed a bright smile, Fang Ru was bewildered by the beauty, and was in a trance for a moment. Then, I felt Yuan pinch the corner of my mouth.