29

Fang Ru, who was missed, was saying goodbye to the snails in the colony. He had already walked to two colonies in a row under the name of looking for his father. It was originally a wild snail, so naturally it is impossible to find his snail father.

    Seeing that the time is almost up, it's time to go back and see the snails at home. I'm not here, and I don't know if any accidents will happen to the snails. Using the excuse he had thought up long ago, Fang Ru left the tribe of the lightning snail.

    This time, he gained a lot in the tribe of the lightning snail. In addition to learning about the situation in the tribe and learning the use of some skills of the lightning snail, he also exchanged the pumpkin he brought for some fruits. The seeds in these fruits He plans to deal with it when he goes back, and plant these seeds around when he moves.

    He even learned how to get water from a peacock blue baobab. The trunk of the peacock blue baobab tree does have a lot of stored water, which is the same as the baobab tree on the earth. As long as you use the ability of space to open a space opening in the tree, the stored water in the trunk can flow out. In this way, the snails in the tribe don't have to worry about water shortage during drought.

    What's even more amazing is that the trunk opened with the power of space will return to its original shape after the water is taken, which is a bit like taking things from a distance.

    After staying in the tribe of Lightning Snails for two days, generally speaking, he has a good impression of the tribe, although the tribe has a certain rejection of wild snails, and even throws their own eggs in the wild to fend for themselves . It's unbelievable in terms of human thinking, but the snail is not human after all, and he will not use human standards to measure the lightning snail.

    It is difficult to completely eliminate the contradictions between species, and a life of seeking common ground while reserving differences is the only way the world is structured.

    He may not agree with such a way of life, but he will not criticize such a way.

    He turned his head and glanced in the direction of the lightning snail tribe. He probably won't come back in the future.

    The reason why the differentiated lightning snails don't reject him is also because these snails mistakenly think that he is a snail cub produced in their tribe, but in fact he is not. From some intentional or unintentional conversations with other snails, it can be seen that these snails reject wild snails and undifferentiated snails, so he will rot this secret in his stomach.

    He packed up his mood and was ready to go back.

    Fang Ru, who took out the dandelion pellets and prepared to return, was a little confused for a moment...

    Where did he come from?

    It’s not that Fang Ru couldn’t remember the way. When they came, they were teleported here by the lightning snails. He really didn’t know where this place was... After a while, he remembered the place

    he left on the way. Fang Ru carefully sensed the mark under the target, and he clearly sensed the location of the target.

    For a moment, Fang Ru felt that the energy in his body was being consumed rapidly! Immediately after a flash in front of his eyes, the scene changed instantly, and he came to the place where he saw the peacock blue baobab tree at first.

    He reacted immediately, this is: teleportation! !

    Fang Ru, who had mastered the teleportation skills of the lightning snail family, was secretly happy. Little did he know that at the place he left just now, strands of black mist gathered and gradually took the shape of a black cat until it was completely solidified.