45

Fang Ru got some information from Jiuzhu's description.

    The center of the island has already occupied a lot of creatures, and the land that can be divided up is very limited. If there are too many escaped outsiders, the land will inevitably be crowded, and it is inevitable to scramble for the land. I am afraid that the former allies will also have to fight each other when they set up a territory.

    Fang Ru looked at Hongye and was immediately confident. With such a big killer as Hongye in the team, it would not be difficult to seize a piece of land, not to mention that he was not really that greedy. There were not many of them, and the territory needed was really small That's enough, it should be possible to do it with the ability of a flower tree with a human face.

    Fang Ru chatted with Jiu Zhu about the clan affairs again, and it was at this time that he knew that Jiu Zhu was actually the son of the patriarch, no wonder he had so many small thoughts as a cub. It is estimated that my father taught me well.

    Fang Ru and Jiu Zhu were chatting, and the patriarch had already walked into the group, presumably the result of the discussions among the various groups had been reached.

    Jiuzhu said to Fangru: "Let's go and see how the final result is."

    Fangru really needed to know what these groups would do next, so he asked Xiaopang to watch the snail cubs more, while he went with Jiuzhu Listen to the news from the leader of the lightning snail.

    The final result has indeed been drawn, and the patriarch gathered most of the clansmen.

    The patriarch of the lightning snail is named Baishi. He heard from Jiuzhu that when Baishi was first brought back to the tribe, the snail shell was very hard, so his father named him this.

    Baishi announced to many tribesmen: "Next, we will not go with other tribes, but when our own tribe can't get through the difficulties, we can wait for the tribes behind to follow up and discuss together. If someone in front of us is in danger , we also want to help." Then there are some things to pay attention to.

    It means that each tribe can form a small team to travel together, or they can walk separately from tribe to tribe.

    After all, there is a big difference in the speed of traveling between each race. For example, the lightning snail can teleport away in one click, but this will also consume a lot of energy, and the number of teleports is limited. It takes a whole day of rest to teleport a certain distance, and it is difficult for other groups to keep up with them. If it is just crawling, the speed of the snail is needless to say, so the situation like the lightning snail can only One's own group walks alone.

    But there are also other small groups that support each other, such as sika deer and black turtle.

    The result of the discussion is that there should be no stumbling blocks with each other, and when encountering difficulties, they can solve them together. If the small team walking in front cannot solve the problem, they can wait for the small team coming from behind to come forward to help. The promises made during the helping period cannot be reversed, they must be fulfilled, otherwise they will be besieged by other tribes.

    In fact, these things are just for the members of the tribe to listen to casually, because they are teleported and relocated, and it is basically difficult to meet other teams.

    After Baishi finished talking, Jiuzhu pulled Fang Ru to Baishi's face: "Father, can Fang Ru and the others go with us?" Fang Ru didn't expect that

    Jiuzhu would think of bringing himself with him, so he was a little touched and a little... …have no choice.

    He didn't think about leaving with the group of lightning snails.