30

Holding a coconut shell in one hand, Fang Ru found the deepest part of the stream, supported it with his hand, jumped onto a large flat rock in the stream, and observed the stream carefully.

    Probably because of the deep water level here, there are actually more than a dozen fish gathered in a group at the bottom of the water.

    With a thought, Fang Ru grabbed a handful of small berries from his own space. The berries were very small, only the size of Fang Ru's tail knuckle. The moving fish swarmed up, grabbing the berries on the water!

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, Fang Ru quickly scooped the coconut shell in his hand into the water where the fish gathered. When he picked up the coconut shell again, several fish had already been scooped up inside.

    This is thanks to Fang Ru's quick hands, otherwise the fish that got in would probably escape from the coconut shell soon.

    Filled with water, he had to go ashore.

    He directly put the coconut shell filled with water into the space, and supported his body with a harpoon and jumped to the shore.

    When he got to the shore, he went to observe the fish he caught.

    The fish in the water made him feel a little unreal. He seemed to see a fish with something attached to it. His first guess was that the fish was parasitized by creatures like leeches.

    He stretched out his hands and quickly fished one up to check the situation. If it was really a parasite, then he must not let these things stay with his fish.     He looked at the abnormality of this fish, only to find that it had nothing to do with creatures like leeches, but there was a wound on the fish, like a piece of meat bitten off by other creatures, and the water was not It was very clear, which caused his visual misunderstanding.     Regarding the wound on the fish, Fang Ru didn't think too much, guessing that it might be caused by the fish in the water preying on each other.     This time he caught a total of eight fish, and three of the eight fish had wounds on their bodies.

    Fang Ru put the fish back into the water again, and stirred the water with his hands. The three fish seemed to be not very smart, and he didn't know if they would survive long enough for him to take them back.

    Fang Ru processed three coconuts in the same way, and he ate up his stomach...

    Most of his stomach was filled with coconut juice, and he burped, it smelled like coconuts.

    Fang Ru filled three coconut shells with water and fish, and by the way caught the fish in the pit into the coconut shell.

    After that, he still processed a few empty coconut shells and filled them with clean water.

    After having the fish, Fang Ru began to think of the fire.

    He couldn't just eat raw fish like that, it would be perfect if he could bring back a kindling.

    He focused on those fire-breathing pitchers. Aren't these pitchers the best lighters?

    According to previous observations, although these bottle plants can breathe fire, they have a time limit. Once they have sprayed some fireballs, they cannot spray them again in a short period of time. Even spitting water balls is the same.

    He first filled the soil with a coconut shell, and then found a clump of pitcher grass with a small number of bottles. Touched these pitcher plants one by one with a harpoon, the pitcher plants were attacked by the outside world, and immediately counterattacked, one by one fireballs were sprayed out from the pitcher plants, Fang Ru was not too close, and these pitcher plants could not harm himself. harm.