97

Fang Ru was a little dazed, he stood up from the mat, moved his arms and legs, not to mention the heavy weight, he didn't feel any hindrance.

    He even jumped up several times on the spot, and the floor made a 'dong dong' sound when he jumped.

    The little snails were attracted by the sound and looked at Fang Ru one after another.

    In the night, only Fang Ru's vague black figure, small and small, was walking back and forth in the room.

    Xiaopang tilted his head and asked, "Fang Ru? What are you doing?"

    Fang Ru turned around in a circle, with a bit of disbelief in his voice: "I can maintain my human form, and I can I can talk now."

    Xiaopang tilted his head, wouldn't it be possible to transform into a human form a long time ago?

    Fang Ru struggled for a while, and finally got a little tired. There were too many busy things today, and it was time to rest, so the little body lay back on the mat, and covered it with another layer of mat.

    His body was a little tired, but his spirit was a little excited, always thinking about how long he could maintain his human form.

    Although he closed his eyes, he couldn't fall asleep for a long time because of his right mind.

    I don't know how long it has passed, Fang Ru fell asleep with his mind full of doubts.

    In the early morning, the sun shines into the house from the window, and sprinkles a piece of golden yellow.

    The sun shines on Ru's face above his face. His eyelashes trembled slightly due to the stimulation of the light, and he subconsciously raised his palm to cover his eyes, blocking the light, and fell asleep again.

    After a while, Fang Ru heard some movement, and then his mind became clearer.

    Immediately, he thought of something unusual. Can he cover his eyes?

    During the days when he became a snail, he obviously indented into the snail shell to rest, so why did he cover his eyes?

    Thinking of this, he suddenly opened his eyes, and there were several similar snail faces in front of him.

    Fang Ru, who had just woken up, was startled by this scene, wrapped the cushion around his body, and called out in a childish voice: "What are you doing!" Fatty

    tilted his head: "Why don't you get up today? The sun has been out for a long time."

    Fang Ru thought too much last night, slept a little late, got up late today, and it is usually time for everyone to have breakfast.

    The other snails gathered around him to watch in amazement, because Fang Ru today still looks like a human doll from yesterday.

    After Fang Ru's consciousness came back, he finally realized that he was still human, that is to say, he has maintained his current form since last night!

    Xiaosan asked: "Second brother, how did you become like this today?"

    Hearing the movement in the room, the sparrows had already flown in, followed by a few sparrows that split yesterday, hearing their conversation, Immediately expressed his own opinion: "It must be the lord's credit."

    In the past, Fang Ru would definitely feel that the sparrow was an idol filter, but after everything yesterday, he also felt that it should be the power bestowed by the abyss lord yesterday As a result, he can always maintain his human form.