124

Except for Hongye, everyone else is still in the bubble, and these black monkeys can't hurt them for a while. As for Hongye himself, even if there is danger, he can deal with it.

    As a result, those gazes were ignored by them.

    Hongye came to a dozen meters away from where the wooden cage was, and the black monkey inside was still trying to break free from the wooden cage.

    In addition, there are several looming black monkeys gnawing on the wooden cage outside, trying to bite the wooden cage and release the black monkeys inside.

    But the hardness of the root system of red leaves is not what these creatures' teeth can bite off.

    Hongye walked over in a big way, holding a lot of bubbles in one hand, and there was a group of people in the bubbles.

    People who don't know really can't see that he is here to find fault, after all, he showed the appearance of visiting.

    Several black monkeys spotted the intruder, and they all showed vigilant gestures.

    Hongye was keenly aware that more and more creatures were surrounding them, but he didn't panic.

    There are more strange creatures here, which means that it is more likely that this is their territory.

    Hongye ignored the staring gazes around her, but sensed the situation on the site through the surrounding vegetation.

    After confirming the direction, he left the place with the others.

    Sensing the direction in which the red leaves were moving, the group of creatures became agitated.

    As Hongye walked, she used her roots to shake off those invisible creatures that were trying to tear him to pieces.

    After these creatures saw that the attack on Hongye was ineffective, they began to attack the bubble that Hongye was holding. For a while, the person sitting in the bubble was hit by the bubble and turned white again, causing himself to be dizzy.

    Hongye didn't care about it with a bit of a naughty taste, but just opened a way among the layers of encirclement, and brought the bubbles behind her to a hillside that was higher than the other hillsides.

    Most of the floating islands are low trees, and there are few hillsides like this one.

    Although the hillside looks normal, there are obvious traces of dragging on the nearby ground, which also proves that there must be a problem here.

    Hongye searched along the dragging traces, and saw a somewhat narrow hole hidden on the hillside. This hole can only accommodate one person to enter. If he wants to bring these air bubbles filled with people in, he has to chisel the hole. Open, this is a bit dangerous and may lead to uncontrollable things.

    Before Hongye could figure out why, some black monkeys suddenly appeared in front of the cave entrance, obviously guarding here before.

    There were also creatures chasing after him, and the number of black monkeys that appeared this time was somewhat beyond his imagination.

    Hongye didn't think about wasting time, and said humanely behind her, "Come down quickly."

    Xue Ban opened the door of Bubble without any hesitation, and jumped out of Bubble.

    Seeing this, other people also came out of the bubbles one after another, Xiaopang put the bubbles away.

    Hongye tied up all the creatures blocking the way in front of her, and let the others enter the cave first, and blocked the black monkeys behind her.