104

Attention returned to the figure flying in the air, Fang Ru found the doubt in his soul: "Why don't they seem to see us." "

    Of course." Yuan raised his head with an arrogant expression, he appeared a few years ago After being on the island, the differentiated creatures on the island showed more and more reverence towards him, which made him more powerful. If it were said that he might not be able to hide well before, the island would appear once in a while, but now it is not at all. It may have appeared in the outside world.

    Fang Ru didn't quite understand why Yuan said it was so natural, and asked bluntly, "Those people can't see us? Why?

    " The island is not connected to the outside world, so of course they can't see it."

    "No wonder there are people here, but there are no traces of humans on this island." "

    Those despicable people don't deserve to set foot on this land." Yuan's tone was not very good.

    Fang Ru could hear the repulsion in his words, and at the same time, he was a little puzzled: "How do you know these things?" Even

    Xue Ban, who is often adventurous, never mentioned this to him, so how did Yuan know.

    Yuan turned his head and met Fang Ru's eyes, and finally said: "I just know." "There must be

    a reason why you know." Of course Fang Ru was not fooled like this, he still wanted to Get more information out of Yuan's mouth.

    In fact, Fang Ru has always been curious about Yuan's race. He has seen the shadow cat family in the center of the island. The color of the shadow cat is also black. It is bigger than Yuan when it is the smallest, but it cannot grow bigger and smaller like Yuan. Therefore, the species most similar to Yuan in the center of the island can be ruled out.

    "Of course I know! I hid this island." Yuan didn't mean to hide his identity at first, but he didn't say it all the time. When Fang Ru asked, he answered very frankly.

    After finishing speaking, he yelled at the sky. Fang Ru heard the yell, but it seemed that it didn't spread.

    Immediately afterwards, the land under Fang Ru's feet was like a sailboat, and it quickly sailed away from the original place. And the people in the sky gradually disappeared from his sight because of the distance from the island.

    It’s hard to say if it’s a visual illusion, just like when a person stands on the shore and looks at the water, when the wind blows the water and ripples appear, he will feel that the shore he’s standing on is moving, and at this time he also feels It seems that the island under my feet is moving.

    After all the people in the midair disappeared, he didn't worry about this problem any more. When he came back to his senses, he felt that the roar was somewhat familiar.

    Isn't this sound very similar to the roar when the abyss lord appeared a few years ago?

    Fang Ru had a guess in his heart, and he said with a serious expression: "Yuan, tell me honestly, are you the lord of the abyss..." Yuan

    raised his head, just when he thought that the stupid snail finally recognized his identity, he heard Fang Ru finished the next sentence.

    "...'s younger brother?" Fang Ru remembered that the abyss lord seemed to have servants, maybe Yuan was the abyss lord's servant!

    ah! No wonder they chose the name 'Yuan', which sounds like the lord's most loyal servant!

    Moreover, Yuan also likes to listen to the sparrow's mindless bragging about the lord. How deep is the love for this to endure the sparrow's long-term embarrassing offensive?