106

Parenting without parents is actually normal. Fang Ru remembered that when they hatched from snail eggs, they had no parents around them, and they were not like the lightning snail group, which occasionally had differentiated snails to check.

    However, compared to this world, life on Earth is much more comfortable. Fang Ru mentioned his life on Earth, feeling much happier: "In our world, newborn cubs will be taken care of carefully, And there are a lot of facilities and toys for children."

    "How did you grow up? Did you hunt by yourself?" Fang Ru imagined that Yuan was alone as a cat, struggling to make a living when he was a cub, and he felt a little extra in his heart pity.     Yuan Yuan couldn't understand his tangled expression, and replied: "When I haven't broken my shell, there will be special people to take care of me. They will enshrine me as an egg, wipe the dust off my body every day, and Basking in the sun for an hour, and dancing for me, because I am their guardian animal."

    Fang Ru: "..." The little pity that was agreed.

   "After I break out of the shell, those selected servants will be stationed at the edge of the abyss. They will take care of me. When I need to eat, they will send the best sacrifices to me for my enjoyment." Abyss He was very frank when talking about the past, completely unaware of how irritating these words sounded to Fang Ru.

    There is no harm without comparison. Fang Ru thought that he could only be born under the cover of dead leaves, but this one was cared for while still in the egg.

     At first, I thought it was a sympathy for each other, but I never thought that the treatment between the two is very different.     Yuan is a 'noble son' born with a golden spoon in his mouth, while he himself is a 'mud boy' born in the countryside.

    Fang Ru can only make up for life on the earth: "Humans in our place start to go to school to learn knowledge when they are four or five years old. And there are many means of transportation on the earth, just like the bubble car, they don't need to walk by themselves. "

    Yuan: "I don't need transportation. As long as I'm on this island, I can go anywhere I want. I don't need to study either. We have inherited knowledge. Since I was born, I can always inherit the legacy left by the previous generation of guardian beasts." "

    Fang Ru: "...We still have a house, just like a wooden house, but it is much taller than a wooden house, and can avoid rain and snow."

    Yuan: "How high is it? Is it as tall as me?"

    Fang Ru thought about it the biggest Hua's Yuan thought with some frustration that the size of some buildings really couldn't match Yuan's size.

    "There's no need to care about such details! Let's talk about something relaxed and happy." Fang Ru abruptly changed the subject, "Let's talk about your life after breaking out of your shell? How does this guardian beast live?" "The guardian beast is me.

    " A long time ago, Yuan was very proud of this identity, but now he has completely changed his mind, "The guardian beast is the most powerful existence in the land he guards, and I can guard a piece of land. Just like now, as long as I have my strength , the blizzard will not be able to rage in my territory, and if there are enemies invading, I can drive them all out." The

    territory guarded by the guardian beast is forbidden by other beasts, even if other beasts set foot, their power will be weakened.

    "At that time, my strength was stronger than now, and many creatures on the island contributed their faith to me." Although Yuan is weaker than that at that time, he does not regret what he has done.