110

Although this is a mixed-inhabited island, because each race has different living habits, there are certain restrictions on the living topographical environment.

    The territory of the Guanghai Heizhi clan that Haisi belongs to is in the rocky mountains not far from the sea. At this time, Fang Ru and the others followed Haisi into the rocky mountains. to the end.

    There are many stones on the rocky mountain, and it is difficult for plants to grow. The green area is very small, and only in some crevices of the rocks, due to the accumulation of some dust, did the plants find an opportunity to survive.

    When they got closer to the rocky mountain, they discovered that it was not only in the crevices of these dusty rocks that plants took root.

    There are actually some gray plants growing on the rocks, but they ignore them because the color is similar to the color of the rocks.

    Because there are few trees for shelter, the temperature of the whole schist mountain is higher than that of other parts of the island under the long-term exposure to the sun.

    The team followed behind Haisi, looking curiously at this seemingly barren living area.

    From time to time, members of Haisi's clan would greet Haisi, and Haisi responded one by one.

    There were also people who were curious about who Fang Ru and the others were. Haisi only said that they met people at the beach and planned to follow him back to exchange some things.

    After they walked into the rocky mountains, they would see one or two gray rocks rolling down from the rocky mountains from time to time.

    "We live in a cave under a rocky mountain. Although it's hot outside, it's cool inside the cave. My house is over there." Haisi pointed to one of the rocky mountains.

    Although there are few plants growing on the rocky mountain, there are still some trees growing under the rocky mountain, which is enough to shade the sun.

    A rock rolled down the hill just above Pang's head.

    Xiaopang was startled, and teleported to avoid the falling stone.

    Xiaopang, who had a false alarm, covered his chest and said, "The place where you live is really dangerous."

    Fang Ru also felt that the terrain and environment were not suitable for living: "Your race lives in such an environment, wouldn't you be afraid of being crushed by stones as you walk?" Hess

    paused, as if after thinking for a while. : "This kind of situation is not uncommon, but as a member of the Guanghai Heizhi family, without sensitive skills, it is difficult to differentiate when it grows up. Even if it is differentiated, it is impossible to hunt in the sea." Although Fang Ru was shocked, there were really birds here

    . He was stoned to death, but he didn't want to interfere with the way of life of other races, so he didn't express his opinion.

    "If you just want to increase your speed of avoiding danger, you can live in another place. There are many ways to improve your speed and responsiveness." Xue Ban raised her own doubts.

    Haisi also agreed with his statement: "You are right, the Guanghai Heizhi clan lives here, of course not only for this reason, this island is the most suitable place to live for our race."

      "You saw it at the  seaside Someone is fishing, it is the kind of hook thrown by the rope, that is one of our skills, our race has another skill. Our race can process a variety of stones and make them into weapons, just Like this." Haisi picked up a rock on the rocky mountain.