131

After traveling on the sea for many days, everyone was already very tired. At this time, everyone was already sound asleep, and the only sound left in the room was the sound of even breathing.

    Only Fang Ru noticed the abnormality the moment Yuan entered his space, and he was relieved when he saw that it was Yuan.

    He sat up from the bed and asked softly, "Brother Mao, are you done?" He looked at the time as if it was a bit early, and he didn't know if something happened.

    Yuan nodded in response, then jumped into Fang Ru's bed, coiled into a ball and did not move.

    Seeing that Yuan didn't say anything, Fang Ru thought that things were done well, so he stretched out his hand and took the fluffy ball into his arms, rubbed his face vigorously, felt the furry touch, and then re-entered the land of sleep contentedly. middle.

    After Fang Ru fell asleep, there was only the sound of even breathing in the whole space.

    Yuan's eyesight was not affected at all at night. At this time, his cat face was facing Fang Ru's face. Seeing Fang Ru's human form, Yuan's mind unconsciously entered the scene of the two men entangled just now. The body temperature suddenly rose.

    He stared at Fang Ru's face with some curiosity, stretched out his paw and pressed on it.

    In the past, he was very repulsed by such humanoid creatures, and also felt that they had many bad ideas and were not good, but now, he has a little interest in such humanoid creatures.

    Fang Ru is a different color from his own. His hair is snow-white and his skin is translucent white. Yuan wanted to poke him, but when he saw his claws, he withdrew his hand.

    His gaze moved to Fang Ru's rosy lips, and he blinked eagerly.

    Before he saw the two lizards, they seemed to be very comfortable when their mouths gnawed together, and he wanted to try it too.

    Out of curiosity, he stretched his furry head over and licked the corner of Fang Ru's mouth. It didn't taste good, but it felt soft to the touch, so he stuck out his tongue and licked it again.

    Yuan Yuan became interested in Fang Ru's lips, stretched out his paws with pads, pressed on his lips, then released, pressed again, and released again, having a great time playing.

    Seemingly feeling that the claws were not enough, Yuan turned into a human form under the blanket.

    The weight of the human form cannot be compared with that of the human figure, so it reminds me to switch. Fang Ru felt that his hand was being pressed by a heavy object, he grunted and woke up again.

    He opened his eyes in a daze, and met a peerless handsome face, his heart beat violently, and he regained his energy in an instant. Even in the dim light, he felt himself so handsome!

    Yuan Yuan looked at him for a while, and then pulled Fang Ru's hand that was held down by him.

    Only then did Fang Ru come back to his senses, coughing lightly to cover up his embarrassment. Just now when the other party was just a kitten, he could still hug the other party in his arms very calmly. Now seeing such a handsome human face so far away from him Nearly, still inexplicably a little shy.

    Yuan looked at Fang Ru curiously. The Fang Ru with eyes open was a bit different from the one with closed eyes, and was a little more agile.

    Fang Ru's appearance on Earth was very handsome. After the snail re-evolved into the second form, it became more refined on the already handsome outline, and its skin became delicate and silky. It has not been touched yet. I knew it must feel good.