140

"Huh?" Fang Ru was still in a trance, staring for a while and couldn't hear what he said clearly.

    Yuan kissed the corner of his mouth again, and his voice was inexplicably bewitched: "I want to have sex with you!, okay?"

    Fang Ru was pulled back to his senses by his sexy voice: "Okay."

    … ...

    With a "bang", Yuan opened the door.

    A woman was washing pots at the sink.

    Yuan frowned and asked, "Why are you washing the pot? Where's the broth for me and Fang Ru?"

    Wang Laoba threw the spoon he was cleaning onto the big iron pot and made a bang sound. She pulled the corners of her mouth and sneered: " You came so late, and you still want to drink the broth? It has already been thrown away by outsiders."

    Yuan was a little angrily: "Why did you throw away our broth!"

    Wang Laoba was indifferent to his anger, watching his hands being scrubbed There was a little bit of minced meat left on the bowl, and he said in a slightly sad tone: "If you don't pour it out, don't you wait for it to rot overnight? Next time, let's cook vegetable soup. Even if no one eats it, it won't feel like a waste. "

    Yuan's heart was full of desire, so he turned around and slammed the door out, and the door slammed again.

    The room was quiet again, except for the sound of rushing water.

    Wang Laoba said to the room where only himself was left, "Come earlier next time."

    ...

    Accidents always happen inadvertently.

    Fang Ru was very sad to find that his hardware conditions could not keep up.

    Under Yuan's various provocations, Xiao Fangru couldn't raise his head no matter what.

    Fang Ru is like a bolt from the blue!

    Could it be that in a different world and one body, I actually got ED? !

    This is simply a trample on the dignity of a man, although his current situation is a bit difficult to define as a man.

    Could it be that my body is not yet old enough to do that? No, logically speaking, I should already be an adult at my age.

    Seeing his partner's head drooping, Yuan was still very considerate and did not continue the next action.

    He didn't think about it too much, he just thought it was just like what Fang Ru said last time, the time for the sex of the race hadn't come yet.

    Fang Ru felt very embarrassed, so he missed the door. He never thought that he would make such a moth.

    "How about I help you with my hands?" Fang Ru suggested.

    deep:? ? ?

    Yuan only has a half-knowledge of this kind of movement, and doesn't quite understand the meaning of Fang Ru's words.

    Fang Ru used practice to convey his thoughts...

    There was darkness in the space, and the two embraced each other.

    Fang Ru asked curiously: "How does it feel?"

    Yuan hummed twice in response, and opened his arms to hold him in his arms.

    In the posture of hugging, the two covered the quilt and fell asleep, and a touch of warmth flowed between them.

    The next day, when Fang Ru woke up, Yuan still maintained his human form.