73

When Fang Ru was still lamenting that the ruby ​​was like a warm baby, the lightning snails over there had already divided up the ruby.

    Fang Ru took a closer look, and after the snails finished dividing, there were still some leftovers: "Could it be that the rubies at the bottom are all in one nest?

    " There will be more in one nest, and the bottom is full of such stones."

    Fang Ru looked at this large pool with a diameter of tens of meters, if the bottom was covered with rubies, how many would there be?

    Immediately, I felt a breath of money rushing towards my face.

    He was not polite at all, and put away all the rubies with red leaves on the stone: "We will also build a pool when we go back, and look into the rubies to see if we can heat hot water." He even doubted whether the formation of this hot spring would be possible. That's the reason for this ruby.

    The sparrows found another small edible fruit in the grass, and a group of sparrows shared their food.

    Fang Ru looked at the sparrows that were foraging for food naturally. The pool and the plants beside the pool gave him a sense of vitality. If there is anything weird, it is a bit too quiet.

    Apart from these flowers and plants and snowballs flying all over the sky, there are almost no other living things, not even a flying insect. Thinking about it this way, it's actually kind of scary.

    After enjoying the warmth brought by the ruby, Xiaosan asked with a little conscience: "Where did Uncle Xueban go? Why hasn't he come back after so long." Just now Xueban said that this place is familiar, so he opened a team to go out to

    check The situation has changed, and Fang Ru doesn't know where he went at the moment.

    He looked around, but he didn't see Xue Ban, so he said, "I'll look for it, it should be around here. You are waiting for me to come back by Hongye, don't run around." Xue

    Ban There is no way to fly, and even if you want to run far, it is difficult.

    Xiaopang said: "I will watch them, don't worry."

    Fang Ru flew in the direction that the snow spots left before. There are more trees and stones here than in the wasteland, covering more than half of the outside world, so it is difficult to find the snow spots.

    Fortunately, Xueban moves on the ground, and Fang Ru soon found Xueban's footprints on the snow. He followed the footprints to find the past.

    At this moment, there were some winding stones in the snow ahead, and it was a bit troublesome to follow the stones. He was planning to go straight into the air and fly over these stones.

    At this time, a small gray figure appeared in the stone-stacked world. He was flapping his wings with all his might, over a boulder that was two meters taller than his body.

    He raised his head and saw Fang Ru floating in the air. In an instant, she flapped her wings happily and rushed towards Fang Ru, "Fang Ru, that's great, you're here!"

    Seeing Fang Ru, Xue Ban hurriedly stopped.

    "Uncle Xue Ban, where did you go?" Fang Ru stopped beside Xue Ban.

    Xueban flapped her wings excitedly: "I found that water pool. This is the water pool with energy I told you about. I just said that this water pool exists." Fang Ru remembered that Xue Ban

    really It was once said that he encountered a water pool in the wasteland, and the water in the water pool contained energy, but because he could no longer find the way back and forth afterwards, his companions regarded him as cranky and dazzled.