13

Seeing two big snails blowing the wind here to cool off, the little snails also crawled over to join in the fun. A pile of white balls formed a very strange scene on the ground full of dead leaves and grass.

    A lot of dandelion pellets were scattered on the ground, and wherever one looked, one or two fell in Fang Ru's eyes.

    Their territory was surrounded by a piece of white with colorful streamers, which made their originally bright-colored snails quite dim. No matter in size or color, they were quite inferior.

    There was a gust of wind blowing inside the dandelion, and it was very cool. Fang Ru sighed with emotion. He didn't expect there to be a 'fan' in another world, and the effect was really good.

    Not only Fang Ru likes it, but the little snails also like this feeling very much. Under the blowing of this gust of wind, the leaves on the ground were also shaking with the wind, but it was a pity that the wind speed in the dandelion ball slowed down after a short period of time.

    Fatty nodded, appreciating the sweltering temperature again, and the snail moved his head closer: "Why is there no wind?" He nudged the dandelion pellets with his head, but got no response.

    Fang Ru glanced at the dandelion pellets, and found that the dandelions that were originally radiant had also lost their color and returned to white, and there was no longer any airflow in the gaps.

    Fang Ru guessed that the dandelion should be 'out of power'.

    Xiaopang and a few snails soon discovered that there were winds in other dandelions, and climbed over them one after another. Only Fang Ru was left in place.

    Based on his curiosity about new things, of course he will not switch to another dandelion that still has the wind to enjoy the shade just because the wind of the dandelion has stopped. His purpose is not to enjoy the shade, but how can this dandelion produce wind?

    As an inquiring soul, he is more interested in exploring new things.

    Judging from the information he got in this world, this kind of dandelion has air flow, which may be related to racial characteristics, just like the sound of sparrows can scare away wild animals, and there is a space for things in the shell of lightning snails . Then it is not so unacceptable to have airflow inside the dandelion pellet.

    He lay down on the dandelion stem, intending to do some research on the dandelion ball.

    At this moment, the dandelion, which had lost its brilliance and wind power, flickered again not long after Fang Ru climbed up, and these lights continued to stabilize.

    Fang Ru is a good snail who believes in science. (Let’s not talk about the fantasy world he lives in. He really can’t explain it.) The law of energy conservation can never be false. Dandelion can have wind, there must be some kind of energy in it. support and transformation. If he finds out the nature of this energy, he may be able to make the dandelion pellets blow again.

    But before he could figure it out, the dandelion under his feet was getting stronger and stronger at this moment. A few leaves on the ground were blown away.

    The group of snails blowing wind nearby were all attracted by Fang Ru's movement, and turned their tentacles in one direction curiously, trying to understand what happened.

    The wind was strong, but Fang Ru felt it, as if there was a barrier, confining the wind that should have leaked out within a certain range, and then the entire ball of the dandelion pellets began to rise upwards, standing in place in a vertical state .

    At the moment when the dandelion balls stood upright, Fang Ru subconsciously held onto the dandelion stalks firmly, so as not to fall down and

    look at a group of snails not far away whose movements and expressions were surprisingly uniform and ignorant. Feel!

    Is my excitement so good-looking?

    When he was thinking about whether to jump down, the dandelion ball seemed to be ready. The whole dandelion ball and Fang Ru flew up like a hydrogen balloon that let go of the string. The snails were dumbfounded!

    There was no reaction for a while, which caused him to rush to a distance of seven or eight meters in the air with the dandelion pellets.

    A group of snails at the bottom looked at Fang Ru who had risen into the air, with the same curiosity on their expressions.

    Fang Ru was going to be pissed off by this group of snails. His current situation is obviously very dangerous.

    Don't ask if there is brotherhood, if you ask, there is no!

    Looking at the white of the dandelion pellets and the white of the snails below, let alone, it is quite beautiful...

    No, the danger is right in front of us, what is he still thinking about! ! !

    Reflecting it, his mind was full of how to stop and continue to go up. He either fell down and died, or died of lack of oxygen in the upper air. It is also possible to starve to death without food. Just as he was thinking about it, the dandelion, which was rising straight up, suddenly stopped moving.

    Going down, he was already about ten meters away from the ground. In this situation, he didn’t know if he would fall into snail sauce if he jumped down. Well, he could also smash into snail sauce with the group of snails below.

    Fortunately, now that the dandelion pellets have stopped, at least one possibility of death has been reduced. But now the question arises again, how should he go on?

    Surrounded by tall and dense trees, even if he was at a height of more than ten meters, his sight was still within the shade of the trees.

    Not far from the side, there is a branch sticking out, which is the closest place where he can stay. If he could get closer, he might be able to climb down from that tree. Anyway, it was better than falling directly from ten meters in the air.

    As he thought like this, the dandelion pellets seemed to understand his thoughts, and slowly moved a certain distance towards the branch of the tree until Fang Ru was able to stand on the branch.

    Watching the movement of the dandelion pellets, he had other thoughts in his mind.

    He just wanted the dandelion ball to stop, and he wanted the dandelion to move in this direction, and the dandelion ball also moved according to his idea, so can he boldly guess that this ball of dandelion Can it be controlled by your own consciousness?

    Thinking like this, he began to think about moving to the left.

    The dandelion pellets did move with his thoughts.

    After learning the truth, he tried to go left, right, left, right, up and down in mid-air, and for a while he was a little bit reluctant to leave.

    The eyes of the snails below also swayed from side to side as he moved left and right.

    After getting acquainted with it, Fang Ru found that this dandelion pellet can be controlled freely like a part of his own body.

    Even after he became an adult, he often had dreams of flying in mid-air, and now he even doubted whether he was dreaming too. After playing in mid-air for a few minutes, he landed on the ground.

    When he let go of the dandelion stalk, the streamer on the dandelion ball gradually subsided again, and the airflow stopped.