71

The creatures in the room were all attracted by this scene, and gathered in front of the window to watch the abnormality outside the house.

    Fang Ru looked at Xue Ban with some doubts: "What is that?"

    Xue Ban was also a little confused: "The streamer insects I have seen all appear in summer, and they should be hidden in winter.

    " Otherwise, in this cold weather, I am afraid that I will be frozen to death.

    Not sure if this kind of thing is dangerous, Fang Ru plans to go out and have a look.

    Xue Ban disagreed: "You want to go out? There should be no danger for us to stay in the house. It's better to wait until these things are scattered before going out. I don't know if they are poisonous, so it's better to be cautious." Fang Ru said: "

    They The danger is still uncertain, so many are floating around, if there is attack power, it will be too late for us to think about defense."

    He took out the bubble and let everyone enter the bubble. In this way, even if the blue light is poisonous, it cannot harm the creatures in the bubbles.

    "Then you have to be careful." Fang Ru put Xueban into the bubble, and couldn't help reminding her.

    "Don't worry, I will teleport, and I will tell you when I see what they look like." Fang Ru said.

    "Second brother, you have to be careful." The little snails knew that Fang Ru was going out, and they were very concerned.

    "I will." Fang Ru teleported out without opening the door.

    There are a lot of small things glowing with blue light outside, and he still can't figure out what they are for the time being. There are a group of them not far from the door, and a large area is densely packed around them.

    If this is a firefly and it appears on the earth, it is estimated that the video will be photographed and spread on the Internet, because the picture he sees is so beautiful now.

    But now Fang Ru has not yet confirmed the danger of these things, no matter how many of these things he looks at, his nerves are a little tense.

    He gradually approached a bunch of blue light spots. He was already very close to these light spots, but he still couldn't see their appearance clearly.

    The hazy halo outside these small light spots seemed to cover up their original appearance, even if Fang Ru was only less than one meter away from them, he couldn't see their true faces clearly.

    Fang Ru took out a long vajra wood branch and poked it towards a spot of light.

    I didn't encounter any violent collision or reflection. Due to the effect of force, I just waved like a jellyfish floating in the water and looked at it from a distance.

    Fang Ru took out another small bubble, approached one of the light spots, and used the skill of digging through the air to capture a light cluster into the fist-sized bubble.

    Through a bubble, Fang Ru finally dared to get close to this small spot of light.

    Putting the bubble filled with blue light spots in front of him, he found that it was really a small glowing ball, and he couldn't see anything else.

    He looked at it curiously for a while, until the little round ball opened its eyes.

    Frightened by the sudden eyes, Fang Ru almost threw out the air bubbles in his hand, but fortunately he stopped in time and did not really throw out the air bubbles.