123

Seeing that he was so indifferent to his grilled fish, Yuan Yuan strode forward, intending to pick up the grilled fish and eat it, regardless of dressing.

    Although Yuan's attitude is very calm, it does not mean that others can withstand such an impact.

    Fang Ru was in a hurry, and said indiscriminately, "Brother Mao, put on your clothes first, and be careful of catching a cold!"

    After finishing speaking, Fang Ru regretted it a little.

    Be careful of catching a cold...

    Yuan explained straightforwardly: "I won't get sick."

    Fang Ru: "..." Of course he knew, wasn't this a momentary brain twitch.

    Fortunately, although Yuan refuted him, he still picked up the black suit placed by the stone and put it on.

    As the saying goes, people rely on clothes and horses rely on saddles. Yuan, who was already extremely perfect, looked even more dignified after wearing the special clothes of this world. He was sitting on the stones beside the fire, and the stones were sitting out of the king's throne.

    Fang Little Eunuch Ru was overwhelmed by this momentum, and quickly offered the grilled fish with both hands.

    Yuan also looked very good at eating fish, and his movements seemed to be unhurried, but the fish was consumed quickly.

    After the cooking of grilled fish has been improved with seasoning, the taste is at least ten times higher than when salt and lime juice were added before.

    It can be seen that Yuan is very satisfied with the meal, although there is no unnecessary expression on his face, there is a sense of natural joy all over his body.

    Fang Ru picked up a grilled fish and ate it while admiring the scene of the beauty eating.

    After he was full, Fang Ru planned to look for his snails. He had been away for so long, and he didn't know if other people would be in danger. He didn't forget that there were other unknown creatures on this island.

    Fang Ru didn't know that Yuan had already controlled the island, so when Yuan regained his animal shape and asked him to go up, he thought he couldn't teleport, so he just hesitated and climbed up.

    The reason why he hesitated was mainly because he had seen Yuan's human form before. Sitting on Yuan's body before was just like sitting on a magical horse with wings. Thinking that what he was riding was a person...

    All in all, it was weird, he felt a little stiff all over, and his butt felt a little hot as if he was sitting in hot water.

    Yuan Yuan carried Fang Ru on his back and moved quickly among the floating islands, looking for other snails.

    ...

    Fang Ru suddenly disappeared, and the little snails did not respond for a moment.

    "Why did the second brother run away?" Little San touched the back of his head, wondering why Fang Ru teleported away?

    Although Fang Ru left, the danger was not taken away with him.

    The black shadow that originally attacked Fang Ru, after the attack on Fang Ru failed, set his target on other people.

    The first choice target was twenty-seven, who seemed the weakest and undifferentiated among the snails, so the bubble held in Xiaopang's hand was swayed left and right for countless times by the black shadow, but the shell of the bubble did not have any damaged.