31

The black cat has been squatting on Fang Ru's snail shell, watching him prepare all kinds of grilled fish. Fang Ru moved around but didn't shake him off.

    Standing in the distance, the sparrow watched Fang Ru and his group of snails get along with a cat happily. It was really unacceptable! This snail actually wants to abandon itself and make friends with a cat! He got angry and flew into the flock of sparrows. He would not dare to ask him to go back to ask for fish to eat, otherwise he would be eaten by the cat first if the fish was not eaten.

    The aroma of grilled fish gradually filled the air. The black cat smelled the aroma of grilled fish and felt a little happy.

    In addition to the black cat and the snails, the human face flower tree not far from them couldn't control their mouths, and even the birds they had just swallowed didn't smell good. They just shook their leaves in the wind but could do nothing.

    Fang Ru inadvertently saw the human-faced flower tree coveting the grilled fish, and each face seemed to be drooling, and it looked quite pervasive.

    He cut a few plantain leaves around, put the grilled fish on the leaves, and distributed them to the snail cubs. The number of fish is limited, and only a few snails can eat one.

    After three or two strokes, the fish was separated, and only one was left.

    The black cat had already got off Fang Ru's back at this time, looking at the grilled fish with only one left, its wide eyes seemed to be complaining: Where's mine?

    Fang Ru shook the grilled fish in his hand, tempting the black cat: "How about I give you this grilled fish if you let me touch it a few times?" His tone was like that of a hooligan who abducts a woman from a good family.

    However, cats will not give in.

    Fang Ru's eyes blurred, and the black fish disappeared from the wooden stick...

    He almost forgot that the black cat still has this ability.

    Looking at the black cat with grilled fish in its mouth, Fang Ru was speechless for a while.

    Fatty, who was eating fish, was shocked by this skill, and asked the black cat: "It's amazing, how did you do it!"

    Of course, the black cat ignored the fat snail, but Fang Ru replied: "You can teleport Now, isn't it normal for him to be able to fetch objects from a distance?"

    Fatty chatted with Fang Ru: "Is this cat divided? Why doesn't it communicate with us?"

    Fang Ru also wanted to know...

    The two snails turned their tentacles together and looked at the black cat.

    A group of snail cubs imitated the example and turned their tentacles in unison to aim at the black cat.

    Black Cat: "..." These are a group of strange creatures.

    The black cat turned his head, the whole island was his food reserves, who would communicate with his food reserves?     Seeing that the black cat didn't respond, Xiao Pang continued to eat the grilled fish, and he did n't

    forget to say to the snail cubs: "Eat, eat, eat more to grow as strong as me."

There are few fish, but there are too many snails at home. After one meal, he ate up all the injured fish, not even the fish bones.

    The black cat looked at the cooked fish, and there was a wound on it? He stared at it for a while, feeling an inexplicable sense of familiarity...