50

Fang Ru wanted to put Xue Ban wearing a cloak into the air bubbles that were tied to the wooden board just now, Xue Ban said: "Wait, I want to bring the things in my nest with me." "I'll help you." Fang

    Ru Confucianism climbed up to the tree hole where Xueban lived before, reached in, and took out a large handful of feathers...

    Xueban saw his own feathers, and explained: "Yes, they are my feathers, which are my feathers. I must take something that has witnessed the glory of my life." He looked at his bare half wing again, and couldn't help feeling sad again.

    Fang Ru thought about it, it can also be used to keep warm in winter, which is actually not bad. So he took out all the feathers inside and stuffed them into the air bubbles prepared for Snow Spot.

    Xueban said: "I know that there is a plant in the central area of ​​the island. If you chew it and apply it on your body, it will grow feathers quickly. If I can meet it, I hope you will let me pick some."

    Snow Madara didn't start shedding his hair until he returned to the tribe, otherwise he would have looked for plants that could grow his hair long ago.

    "No problem." Fang Ru readily agreed, maybe this plant is some kind of medicinal herb.

    There are not many things in the snow spots, just some feathers and a few beautiful stones.

    Fang Ru just glanced at it, didn't ask too much, and stuffed the stone into the bubble for him.

    In the end, it was stuffed in together with the snow spots.

    Xueban felt a little strange: "I have lived on the island for so many years, and this is the first time I have seen such a thing. How did you do it? And that piece of wood, what is that?" Fang Ru said: "This piece of

    wood I picked it up at the seaside. This kind of bubbles are produced by the beads in a kind of sea mussel, which you also ate yesterday." "This

    is what you mean?" He pulled out a transparent bead and picked it up, letting Fang Ru see what it was.

    "Yes, this is it. Put it in your mouth to blow bubbles." Fang Ru explained.

    Snow Madara put the beads in his mouth and tried to blow bubbles, but unfortunately, he failed.

    Fang Ru conjectured: "Maybe your birds' beaks are too hard, and sparrows can't blow bubbles."

    Xueban shook her head: "I don't think that's necessarily the case, it should be because of your race. Lightning snails are extremely sensitive to space, so they can use these beads to blow bubbles. I remember that your race also has a kind of tree as its own nest? Lightning snails call this tree a house tree. You can live in it, and you can also live in it. Get water from it. But races like us can’t do it.”

    The house tree is also the peacock blue baobab tree, Fang Ru thought about what Xueban said, while controlling the bubble speeder to lift off.

    He felt that what Xue Ban said made sense.

    The temperature of flying in mid-air is relatively lower, but now that they have fallen behind the sika deer herd, he doesn't care too much about it. Fortunately, most of the wind can be isolated in the bubble, so the snails in the bubble will not feel colder.

    Therefore, the only one who feels a little bit cold is Fang Ru, a snail.

    He trembled all over, speeded up and caught up with the group of sika deer and black turtle. After seeing their figures, Fang Ru landed in the woods again.