94

The black cat seemed to be playing a prank, but as long as Fang Ru was an adult, he liked to make trouble in the past, and liked to poke his soft ass every time.

    It was difficult for Fang Ru to move when he turned into a human form. Under normal circumstances, it was impossible to stop the black cat's movements, so he could only let his cat's paws move.

    Fang Ru was in a helpless mood, but Yuan found fun in such games, and even raised his sleepy spirit, shortening his sleep time a lot.

    Such days did not last long, and Fang Ru encountered some difficulties again.

    As they use the stone ball more and more times, Fang Ru's control over the stone ball becomes more and more handy. As long as they can control the stone ball, they can let themselves retract freely. When emitting a small beam of energy, he will only emit a small beam of energy, and will not leak out to fill the room with energy light spots.

    The duration of appearance can also be controlled, as long as the energy inside is not used up, the energy inside can be controlled to leak out and tighten at any time. It is equivalent to installing a switch, which can be controlled by Fang Ru himself.

    With the help of the stone ball, the little snails differentiated one after another, and finally only twenty-seven in the family remained undifferentiated.

    I don't know if Twenty Seven's perception of energy is not sharp enough, and he has no energy to approach him at all, let alone promote differentiation.

    The more unfortunate news is that the stone ball in Fang Ru's hand, after being recycled for more than a dozen times, the energy storage capacity of the ball no longer increases, and is fixed at one point.

    At the same time, when Fang Ru used the stone ball, the expansion of his own energy capacity also slowed down.

    Fang Ru was indeed a little frustrated when he had this realization at first, but after he was frustrated, he quickly figured out the reason behind it.

    There is a limit to everything, the role of this stone ball is really against the sky, but Fang Ru's own potential is limited.

    The earth has the most water resources, but it also depends on how much a person can drink. With such a big stomach, it is impossible to fill a sea of ​​water.

    In the same way, the ability of the stone ball can be used repeatedly, but Fang Ru's room for improvement has basically reached a limit, that is, it has reached a bottleneck.

    If the stone ball can develop further, maybe Fangru can still have some effect, but the room for improving the stone ball has probably reached its limit. Fang Ru's ability has no more powerful external influence, so it can only stop here temporarily.

    The strength he chose was also strong. He felt that the current self could single out the entire tribe of the Jiuzhu family and win.

    This was originally something to be happy about, but after the logic became clear, he was inevitably a little frustrated.

    According to the current progress, he simply cannot rely on his own strength to allow himself to act normally in human form.

    This depressed atmosphere spread to the surroundings, even if nothing could be seen on his snail face, the other partners could feel his gloom.

    The little snails all saw Fang Ru's displeasure, and thought of ways to amuse him, but Fang Ru still didn't recover, and the other snails didn't seem to have any effect, so they stopped pestering him, so that he could be quiet for a while.