159

Fang Ru picked up the sparrow, who was so excited that he was unconscious, so as not to be accidentally trampled flat.

    The clouds in the sky accumulated and condensed, and Yuan ran above the clouds, using his body strength to retract the energy barrier hidden from the island.

    There is no need to spend energy to maintain the invisible state of the island, but Yuan's own strength is a bit stronger.

    There was a twist in the air, like water droplets falling into a pool, creating circles of ripples.

    When Ripple returned to calm, an island appeared out of thin air on the endless sea. Dark clouds gathered over the island, forming a very terrifying scene.

    The abyss poured power into the sea water, and the energy gradually flowed along the sea water to many fragmentary islands in the Southern Archipelago.

    On the third day after the mythical beast island appeared, a violent earthquake swept across the entire South Islands.

    People rushed out of the house in panic, fleeing for their lives.

    The magnitude of the shock was large, but the expected collapse did not occur. The panicked crowd calmed down under the orderly guidance of the great witches, and only then did they realize that their residence had not collapsed.

    The entire South Islands seemed to be propped up by an invisible force. The islanders of the South Islands were all protected by a force, and no one was harmed by the earthquake.

    "It must be the power of the guardian beast! The guardian beast is protecting us." The believers who didn't know that this turmoil was actually caused by the guardian beast gave the guardian beast the credit for not being harmed.

    In fact, it was indeed the power of the guardian beast that was protecting them, but he was also the culprit.

    One day passed, and the strong tremors had not subsided, but someone noticed that the island under their feet began to move, and there were circles of ripples on the sea.

    The islands follow the flow of the water, gradually merging with neighboring islands quickly, and reuniting according to the trajectory when they split up thousands of years ago.

    There is only one final destination for these merged islands, and the direction of movement is the same.

    The movement of the islands was too loud, which attracted the attention of sea creatures. Some large sea beasts saw the black shadow moving above their heads, and thought it was their opponents provoking them.

    Some sea beasts were frightened by the size of the island and fled. But more chose to attack and defend their territory.

    When a huge sea beast hit the moving island, it was blocked by an invisible barrier. Before reaching the island, it fell back into the deep sea dizzily.

    After several failures like this, the sea beasts also understood that these black shadows were existences that they could hardly fight against. After confirming that these black shadows would not pose a threat to their territory, they turned a blind eye and closed their eyes. Transferred by these islands.

    Huanyang Island also merged with the adjacent Wushu Island. Guizhi and the island owner Yugu came to the edge of Wushu to discuss the weirdness of this incident with Shichuan.

    Standing on the witch tree, Shi Chuan looked at the re-condensed land on the roots of the tree, feeling a lot of emotion in his heart. Since he became conscious, he has never seen land appear on Wushu Island.