72

At this moment, Fang Ru almost thought he was deaf.

They were getting closer and closer to the location of the strong light, and the scene in front of them gradually became clearer. The light source was like a wall of light, and the blue snowflakes collided with the light curtain and disappeared.

Seeing the light curtain approaching, his lost sense of hearing seemed to come back.

Looking at the light curtain in front of them, the sparrows and snow spots behind them uttered deafening screams.

The lightning snails that couldn't make actual sounds subconsciously retracted into their shells.

Because Fang Ru wanted to control the Bubble Speeder, he finally restrained his urge to retract into the shell, and swayed into the light wall, and he even heard a "pop".

But the imaginary pain didn't arrive, his body seemed to crash into the water curtain, splashing waves like water splashes outward.

Sparrow and Snow Banner behind them had no time to marvel at the wonder before them, and they crashed into the water curtain with Fang Ru.

Fang Ru's body seemed to be squeezed by a layer of jelly, and he was a little breathless for a while. But this feeling didn't last long, and he was free again.

The companions in the bubbles feel better, with the bubbles blocking them, the 'jelly' did not cause any actual damage to them.

The other head of the water curtain is like floating in space, surrounded by a dark environment, and there is no ground or place to step on under them.

What illuminated the darkness were those blue-light snowballs that hadn't stopped.

Even Fang Ru and his Bubble Speeder were still forced to move forward, and the continuous blue light snow clusters behind them entered this space one after another, wrapping them in the passage.

This space-like space seemed to be just a medium connecting another place. They didn't know how long it had passed before the white water curtain appeared in front of them again. With previous experience, they didn't panic this time.

The Bubble Speeder entered the water curtain again and left that dark space.

The suffocation time this time was longer than the first time, and this feeling was not comfortable. After a few minutes, Fang Ru seemed to be squeezed out by the 'jelly'.

Breaking free from the shackles, he immediately loosened his body, but the dark environment in front of him was no longer the previous dark environment. The sudden change of light stimulated Fang Ru's visual perception, and the tentacles couldn't help but retract into the soft body.

Before he opened his eyes, a burst of sweet smell entered his nose first, he took two deep breaths, feeling a little intoxicated.

After getting used to the strong light, Fang Ru slowly stretched out his tentacles.

The dazzling light source turned out to be the rising sun, and because they were facing the direction of the rising sun, the light just shone on them.

So they had been out all night? Somewhat unbelievable.

There are white flocs floating in the sky. If you look carefully, you will find that these flocs have been floating in mid-air and moving up and down, but none of them landed on the ground.

There is no doubt that these flying catkins are snowballs in disguise. At this time, they all faded from the blue halo and returned to white, disguising themselves as winter snow.