102

Fang Ru put away Yuan's bath water, and after he went to the living room, he immediately refilled the pool with water, and when the water was hot, he jumped down to take a bath.

    Fang Ru had always been in the body of a snail before, of course it was impossible to take a bath, but now that he finally came back in human form, of course he had to take a good bath.

    I soaked it for about an hour, put on my clothes after washing, processed all the water, and returned to the room again.

    Most of the little snails had already retracted into their snail shells to rest. Yuan lay on the mat that Fang Ru had laid for him, and Fang Ru walked over and lay down next to Yuan to sleep.

    Looking at Mao Mao in front of him, Fang Ru couldn't hold back, and moved a little closer, and after a while, rolled around and touched the animal hair.

    Rubbing Mao Mao to sleep, Fang Ru's mind was a little turbulent.

    How could such a small movement escape Yuan's attention, he flicked his long tail, and then gently rolled up Fang Ru, placing it between his limbs.

    Fang Ru didn't check any of them, and fell into the fluffy 'soft bed'. The bed was still warm, and he slept comfortably in this weather.

    With the moonlight cast outside the window, Fang Ru fell asleep contentedly.

    In the following days, Fang Ru took the little snails to do greening and planting around the area. Thanks to their efforts, the area of ​​the wasteland was shortening.

    More than a month later, three more little snails in Lu turned into human forms one after another, and Lost couldn't wait to put on the clothes that Fang Ru had prepared for them before.

    Since a few sparrows in the sparrow colony have split, the sparrows have been thinking about naming them these days, otherwise they won't know which one they are calling when they call "sparrow".

    Fang Ru has already used the method of naming them by numbers like their lightning snail, and it is obviously inappropriate to continue to use it on sparrows.

    The older sparrows in their group can no longer differentiate, but the newborn snails still have a chance to continue to differentiate.

    The sparrow has been worrying about the name for the past few days, but in the end, he still couldn't come to a result.

    Some small saplings have grown from the human face flower fruits planted in front of the door, but it is still unclear whether they can grow into human face flower trees in the future.

    Thanks to the irrigation of the bath water, the plants grew very quickly, and a large number of them matured very quickly. Fang Ru took out some vegetables that could not be eaten at home, and planned to exchange for some things in the tribe of the lightning snail.

    The little snails also want to go there this time. Seeing that the weather is getting warmer, Fang Ru also has no results. The edge of the island is indeed colder than the center of the island, but the temperature is already suitable for other creatures to live in. However, the edge of the island was once submerged by sea water, and it would take some time for the plants to recover. During this time, the small tribe of lightning snails still needed to live in the center of the island.

    For this visit, Fang Ru brought little snails, sparrows, and snow spots. Finally, he looked at Yuan, who was the largest.

    He used to be a kitten, not threatening to the Lightning Snail at all, so it was not a problem to bring him into the Lightning Snail's tribe, but now that he has grown so big, it may be difficult for Fang Ru to bring him into the Lightning Snail's tribe.