20

Whether to join the tribe or not is yet to be discussed. Now Xia Ru feels that it is necessary for him to go out to explore the way and find a place suitable for them to settle down.

    It doesn't matter if the lightning snail's tribe doesn't accept them. The place where the tribe is located is suitable for the snails to live in. If you can't join the tribe, it should be good to settle around the tribe, and you can move more freely.

    Fang Ru asked the sparrow for the specific direction, and then planned to go out to check the route in his heart.

    The sparrow pointed him in the direction, and Fang Ru took out some edible fruits he collected and gave them to the sparrow, thanking him for the information.

    The sparrow was not polite, and after eating the fruit, he returned to his group.

    The hunting range of the human face flower tree was listed by Fang Ru as a forbidden zone that must not be entered. He told Xiaopang to pay more attention to the little snails and never let them approach.

    In the past, the snail cubs were still young, and their crawling speed was slow, so it took a very long time to climb under the human face flower tree.

    Now that they are offering delicious food and drink, these snails have grown to a length of nearly 30 centimeters. It is not impossible to climb under the human face flower tree after spending some time.

    In the early morning of the second day, Fang Ru was preparing some food for going out. It may take a few days to go out this time, and the food must be prepared adequately.

    He first put the food for Xiaopang and the snail cub in Xiaopang's space, then brought his own telescopic harpoon, stuffed several dandelion pellets into his space, and brought a few more traffic workers , can prevent unexpected situations from happening.

    Early in the morning, the flock of sparrows flew back again. They parked on the branches and ate the fruits on the tree.

    Fang Ru greeted the sparrows: "Good morning."

    The sparrows flew out of the flock and landed on top of Fang Ru's head. on the branch: "Good morning."

    Fang Ru put forward his own request: "I plan to go out for a few days, can you help me take care of my brother for a few days?" Fang Ru is like an old mother who wants to leave a group of bear children at home. The snail cub was very worried. He left for a while last time, and when he came back, he saw Xiaopang being eaten... "

    Then you should find some delicious food and come back and give me some." The food is poisonous, and which foods are not poisonous. They usually follow the sparrows to forage, and they eat the most common food.     Fang Ru naturally agreed: "I'll bring you some food when I come back." Afterwards, he went to tell Xiaopang some things, and then picked up a dandelion ball with his hand, and the dandelion ball shone brightly. When the wind started to blow, he took Fang Ru up gradually and left their residence.     He didn't know if it was his own illusion, but he felt that the speed of the dandelion pellets seemed to be moving much slower than before. He moved his tentacles to look at his body which has grown bigger again. It seems that the weight will really slow down the forward speed of the dandelion... Fang Ru     controls the dandelion pellets to fly at low altitude. There was a dense jungle on the island, and most of the top of his head was covered by lush branches and leaves, which also hindered his movement. But he did not rush out of the cover of the branches and leaves. There are also many predators in the air. He is not flexible in mid-air. If he is targeted by other predators, he may become their target. food.     But he must be very cautious in the jungle. He has not forgotten the existence of the human face tree. If there are similar plants in the jungle, he has not yet mastered the teleportation skill. If he encounters danger, it will not be so easy to escape , Therefore, in the face of the danger of the jungle, he was always vigilant,     avoiding the oncoming leaves and tree trunks, and his forward speed was much slower. Secondly, I am familiar with it a lot, but it makes my staying power stronger. Hold the flower stalks of the dandelion pellets with your arms, and when you are tired, change the legs to absorb them, free your hands, and just alternate between the two sides.     After wandering unsteadily in the jungle for half a day, Fang Ru finally couldn't support his strength and found a place to land.

    After landing, he did not forget to check that there were no edible plants around.

    I didn't find any edible food, but I saw a plant with leaves like a sword. This leaf was like a sword without a handle, and the edge was very sharp. The shape of the whole plant is similar to that of a pineapple tree, but the leaves are straighter and tougher.

    Its color is dark green, and some older leaves are dark black, and some black leaves have fallen off the ground. I think it has been a long time, and this leaf has fallen off like other trees.

    Look at the pile of black leaves on the ground. After these leaves fall off, they are not shriveled like ordinary dead leaves, but still look plump and sharp.

    He looked around on the ground, but found no blood stains, and there was no smell of rotting animals in the air. He thought that this plant would not hurt people.