118

Fang Ru's Bubble Speeder was refitted within two days. In addition to adding chairs and soft cushions, a protective barrier was installed on three sides.

    Fang Ru was very satisfied with this, but no one could share his joy with him except Hai Si.

    Snow Banner made up her mind to be a knowledgeable bird, and spent most of her time in the study building. Perhaps because she is also a bird, Grandpa Yu took great care of Xue Banan and allowed him to follow her in the study building. read a book.

    Not all the little snails love learning like Fang Ru. After learning characters for a period of time, the initial enthusiasm faded, and they went out to play with the local cubs.

    The gossip nature of the sparrow broke out, looking for people to chat and ask gossip everywhere, and by the way boasted about the greatness of the guardian beast.

    Fatty has no interest in playing with other children, and is lazily lying on a deck chair. This is one of the living furniture made by Haisi under Fang Ru's suggestion. There has never been such a retractable furniture in Hiroshima. As for the chair, Haisi also made several more pieces.

    The kid's figure is just right for lying on it, and Fang Ru always observes the kid lying on the reclining chair with some trepidation.

    Xiaopang's body is full of flesh, and his figure is bigger than the other little snails. He looks lazy and ignores Fang Ru at all.

    Fang Ru felt that if there was a word on earth to describe Xiaopang, it would probably be - salted fish.

    Fatty wants fewer things than other little snails. I don’t know if it’s because of his earlier differentiation. Fatty is indeed more mature and sensible. He has almost nothing else to ask for except to eat and be full.

    Fang Ru was a little discouraged, and turned his grief and anger into strength. Taking advantage of this energy, he picked up a pen and began to write the follow-up ending of the guardian beast.

    In addition to praising the great achievements of the guardian beast, he also did not write about the real situation of Wu Shu Dawu's attempt to control the guardian beast.

    He was sure that if he really wrote such a truth, he would probably be arrested by the great witches of the Witch Tree before it spread out. And then put to death.

    He wrote the great witches of the witch tree as the servants of the beasts who could communicate directly with the guardians, and he wrote the position of being able to communicate with the beasts as a kind of glory.

    The great witch's status in this world is very high, so the status of the master guardian of the divine beast, who is the servant of the divine beast, naturally has a higher status.

    This was the truth, and he was right when he wrote it.

    While writing, Fang Ru explained to Yuan, who was squatting aside, the purpose of his writing, so that Yuan would not get angry because he wrote people he hated with him.

    After listening to the explanation, Yuan reluctantly agreed with him.

    Immediately after writing down, I wrote the plot of the division of the continent and the disappearance of the guardian beast.

    Fang Ru put a lot of effort into this.

    He modified all the parts where the guardian beast disappeared when the mainland was in crisis.

    The Guardian Beast discovered the danger hidden in the Southern Continent (I secretly compared this danger: the great witch who desperately wanted to control the Guardian Beast), split the Southern Continent, gathered the sources of danger in the area of ​​the altar, and placed the altar All the second-form creatures within the range were pushed out of the range of the altar, avoiding the danger they would continue to suffer (the anger of the guardian beast is not so easy to fool, it is a source of danger and there is nothing wrong with it).