19

The sparrow remembered the business, and started from the beginning: "Yes, you asked me about the lightning snail that day. I went to ask the little sister in the sparrow group for you, and she told me the location of the lightning snail group. After that, I went over to have a look."

    Xiaopang led a group of small snails in a circle, looking at the sparrows eagerly.

    The sparrow looked at the snail curiously with some admiration, and it was very helpful immediately, and began to talk about something that this group of bumpkin snails did not know: "The group of lightning snails is on the other side of the creek, and the food there is plentiful. , Look at the kind of fruit we are growing now, but there is a large piece of it growing there!" As he said, a hint of envy flashed in his black beans eyes.

    Fatty is also very envious: "If only we could live under this large fruit tree, we can eat fruit casually, and we don't have to go out to find food." Fang Ru was speechless: "Even if it

    grows There is a large piece of fruit, and the distance between the fruit trees is also very long. After you finish eating the fruit under one tree, you still have to climb under another tree.” Compared with their previous action speed, the distance between trees The distance is also a long way!

    Xiaopang moved his tentacles, which seems to be the same reason...

    Then, their eyes shifted to the sparrow again.

    The sparrow first chirped and laughed a few times, and then continued: "Because the snails gather together, there are very few hunters, but I am not from the snail group, and they don't allow me to enter it. I can only observe it from above." "

    He approached Xiaopang and said mysteriously: "I saw a lot of big trees in the tribe, and the snails live in the trees." "

    Live in trees? Why do they live in trees?" Xiaopang asked curiously, The trees here can't house dozens of their family.

    "There was a big hole in the tree, I went down to take a look, and then I was driven away." The sparrow seemed to remember something, and was a little terrified. "There are also snails coming to drive me away. They move very fast. It came right in front of me, making me afraid to stay in their territory for too long. You also know that you snails eat everything, maybe you also eat sparrows." Hearing the description of sparrows, Fang Ru thought,

    here The speed of his movement is fast, so it should be teleportation. It seems that teleportation is really the racial characteristic of the lightning snail. He began to have some expectations for his next awakening skills.

    Fang Ru immediately asked: "Our trees here also have some hollows, but no matter how you look at it, they can't hold snails." "

    The tree is very big, very big." Knowing how to describe the size of the tree, he looked around and thought of a reference. He pointed at the human-faced flower tree with his wings and said, "It's bigger than five of the human-faced flower trees!" Fang Ru looked at it

    . The sad-faced human face flower tree has a trunk diameter of more than one meter, which is five times larger than it. Isn't it five meters in diameter? Such a thick tree is more than enough to hold a snail.

    The sparrow continued: "Some of your lightning snails are also very big, thicker than the trunk of a human face flower tree." Because he couldn't describe the specific size, he still used the human face flower tree as a reference.

    Fang Ru also knew some information about the lightning snail from this information, that is, the lightning snail seen by the sparrow was one meter long or even longer than one meter.

    He lowered his head to see that he was already close to fifty centimeters in size, and it seemed that his size could continue to increase.

    It is indeed a good place to think of the big tree in the lightning snail group.

    "If the living environment of the tribe is really good, we might as well join." Anyway, they will leave here before the human face flower tree can move.

    These days, he lives in the sky and on the ground, and wants to try the feeling of living in a tree hole.

    The sparrow, who had always wanted to join the sparrow group but was unable to join, laughed at his words: "Where is it so easy, the group of lightning snails is so far away, I flew a few days to find the place, you climbed so fast Slow down, you may not be able to get there after winter."

    Fang Ru was silent, looking at a group of round white balls, he had to admit that their crawling speed... was indeed very slow.

    The sparrow then reminded: "Besides, these snail cubs like yours have not yet differentiated, and they will definitely not accept them. Even the two of you who have differentiated may not be accepted. The creatures in these tribes are the most You wild species are rejected."

    Fang Ru looked at the sparrow, why did the sparrow speak as if he was not a wild sparrow himself.

    However, racial xenophobia is indeed a relatively common phenomenon.

    This is not incomprehensible. If all kinds of snails are accepted into their tribe, they may be taken over by one day.

    Although the snail group is relatively xenophobic, as long as they are good enough, it should be accepted sooner or later.

    It is a problem that the tribe does not accept undifferentiated snails. The snail cubs that have been raised for so long also have some feelings. It is impossible for Fang Ru to abandon these snail cubs and join the tribe with Xiaopang.