52

Fang Ru's team left the forest full of fungi after dawn.

    From here, out of this forest, he will go to heaven again.

    Snow Spot: "There are three kinds of beasts entrenched at the bottom of this area. If you go down, the vegetation will be denser. Our bubble car should be affected to some extent, and we may encounter beasts. It's hard to say whether there will be danger, but It will definitely slow down the progress. It is more convenient to go to the sky."

    "Is it a long time?" Fang Ru asked.     Xue Ban: "It should take less than half a month to reach the edge, but this time it will take longer to travel in mid

    -air, at least two-thirds of the distance."

I think I still agree, instead of slowly getting cold in the bottom, it is better to find a place to live early and build a nest that can resist the wind and cold.

    He was still a little apprehensive about the chilly weather in the sky, but when the sky rose into the sky, he found that his surroundings seemed to be isolated from the outside temperature by some kind of barrier.

    Fang Ru felt the long-lost warmth. Although the temperature did not rise, the air flow was cut off.

    At first, he thought that he had awakened some amazing skill, but after a while, he felt the black cat in the snail shell move.

    He paused, stretched out the snail's head, turned back, and looked at the snail's shell. The black cat half-opened its eyes, and looked at Fang Ru lazily.

    Fang Ru asked uncertainly: "Brother Cat, did you help isolate the wind from the outside world?" The

    black cat nodded slightly, admitted what he had done, and then continued to sleep with his eyes closed.

    Fang Ru was a little moved and felt a little sad, why is even a cat better than himself?

    That night, Fang Ru discovered that the cluster of fluorescent mushrooms could not only emit bright green light. Because that night, the light emitted by the mushrooms was actually blue, and it looked a little cold.

    He speculated that the color of the light may change according to the temperature, and it should turn blue because the temperature has dropped.

    Fang Ru never imagined that the mushroom could be used as an air thermometer.

    Fang Ru, who was no longer afraid of the cold, accelerated the speed of Bubble Speed ​​several times. After traveling in this way for several days, they reached the center of the island earlier than expected.

    Xueban said on this day: "According to our speed, we will reach the edge of the center of the island in three days. Most of the creatures that migrated from other places live in the edge area. We can occupy the occupied territory before other creatures arrive." As he

    approached the center of the island, Fang Ru could feel the different energy floating in the air.

    The plants underneath are also growing lush and lush. Since there are some movements in the forest from time to time, one can guess the intensity of the battle below.

    When he was about to reach the edge of the center of the island, Xue Ban said: "We can land below. The surrounding sky is full of other birds' territory. If we stay in the sky, we may be attacked as intruders." "

    Then Let's land here." Fang Ru found a suitable place for landing and stopped the Bubble Speeder.

    At this time, Fang Ru felt a slight rise in temperature, which was much warmer than what he felt a few days ago. However, because he has been under the protection of the black cat for the past few days, he doesn't feel much about the temperature change.