132

Yuan Yuan was stopped by him, a little unhappy, and repeated: "I want to have sex with you."

    Although Fang Ru coveted the other party's beauty, but he is not a person regardless of the occasion: "It's really not good here."

    "Why?" Yuan Yuan stared at Fang Ru without blinking his abyss-like eyes.

    After Fang Ru was dazed, he quickly covered his eyes, Yuan is too despicable! She actually used a beauty trick to confuse herself!

    Thinking about being wise for the first time, Yuan finally inspired the attributes of a dog. It is one thing to be deceived by beauty, but it is still necessary to refuse: "There are too many people in the room, and we can't do it with so many people. □□.” The little snails are still sleeping not far away.

    Yuan put forward a solution lightly: "Then I'll throw them all out." He thought for a while, and the two lizards were indeed 'fighting' in a place where no one was around, as if they really shouldn't be doing this kind of thing. With other people present, as the abyss lord, he can fully meet this small requirement.

    Fang Ru was shocked by Yuan Yitong's devil's speech, even if it was for the physical and mental health of the immature snails, he had to refuse: "It's too smelly outside, if you really throw them out, they will probably be stinky to death. "

     A big brother, he still can't watch his younger brothers exposed to the stench like biochemical weapons.  

    Yuan felt that Fang Ru was really contradictory, and he was unwilling to such a good solution. So, he changed his mind, "Don't throw them away, then we can go out, and I can help you shield your breath so that you won't smell it." 

   Fang Ru was in a trance when he heard the words, go out, go outside? Isn't that the wild one?

    He shook his head violently! Throw all the messy thoughts just now out of your mind. Let's not say that he hasn't gone wild to the point of wanting a wild X, well, even if he can accept this, he is not ready for Heyuan Jiangjiang Nianniang, and he refused sternly, "No."

     " Why?" Yuan didn't understand, he thought his proposal was reasonable.

    why not? Fang Ru also thought about it for himself, although he and Yuan hugged and kissed now, which is already considered a very close relationship, but he still can't accept it if he really wants to develop a relationship that is more intimate than kissing immediately.

    He had been a good student for so many years in his previous life, and he didn't even cross the line with any man or woman. In this case, he really couldn't have an intimate relationship without a sufficient emotional foundation. A normal partner in his mind The relationship should at least start with expressing your feelings to each other, then confirm the love relationship, then date, hold hands, hug and kiss, develop in sequence, and finally proceed to the last step.

    Well now, all the steps before the kiss are gone!

    If it's gone, it's gone. He's not such a fussy person. In this world where the animal world is being staged all over the world, he doesn't dare to expect too much. But a straight home run? Forget it, his thoughts and concepts of the past twenty years still bound him.

    As for the complex relationship between being gay and sexual orientation, he didn't worry too much about it.

    The species of lightning snail was originally hermaphroditic, even if he found his own kind for sexual reproduction, the object would not be a female creature.

    But he and Yuan couldn't explain these things clearly!

    He knew that he couldn't impose his thoughts as a human on the aborigines of this world, but the problem was that he himself didn't know what kind of family formation the creatures here should be.