95

The snow that originally covered the entire wasteland melted a lot, and a part of the dirt and dry weeds were exposed in a piece of snow-white wasteland.

    Fang Ru intends to green the wasteland so that the little snails can have a suitable environment for survival and grow up healthily.

    Fang Ru and Hongye went out again and brought some saplings when they came back.

    The little snails lined up together, and Fang Ru was responsible for distributing saplings to them and letting them plant the saplings around the wooden house.

    In order to prevent them from planting too densely, Fang Ru helped them plan where they could plant. The little snail only needs to dig holes and plant the saplings in the marked positions.

    While Fang Ru and the little snails were busy planting trees, the black cat jumped into the round hole that Fang Ru wanted to enter but was not ready to enter with nimble steps...the number of saplings is

    limited , When it was close to the evening, the saplings were planted.

    Fang Ru saw that it was still dark, so he organized everyone to reclaim the wasteland. There is no way to use space skills directly like planting trees to reclaim the wasteland. You can only use a hoe to loosen the soil.

    Fang Ru made some hoes with short handles to help the snails loosen the soil.

    Hongye came out of the wooden house to help. His roots can easily penetrate into the loess without any tools.

    The little snails were very envious, Xiaoba said: "I wish I had tree roots like red leaves." "

    Let's find Brother Mao, we can tell Brother Mao will let us grow roots!" Little San suggested.

    The other little snails echoed.

    Fatty refused in his heart, originally having two hands had already destroyed his beauty as a lightning snail, but at least his arms and his body were white, so it didn't affect the appearance too much. It would be ugly if another pile of roots grew.

    "Brother Mao can't make you grow roots, don't think about it, whoever does the most and the best today will get a reward tonight!" Fang Ru hurriedly interrupted their unreliable proposal, and the snail's long hands were already unbearable for him If he grows another tree root, he is afraid that he will die immediately...

    The little snails all stopped to continue communicating when they learned that they would be rewarded tonight. I worked hard, and I only hope that the little red flower tonight is my own.

    At night after a busy day, Fang Ru and the little snails returned to the wooden house after planting trees. He prepared three special rewards and three little red flowers to reward the three who planted the best and fastest trees today. snail.

    After sewing the little red flower representing victory and glory on the cotton sleeve, the top three little snails all showed a sense of vigor.

    After dinner, they were leisurely in the living room, and the fluorescent mushrooms shone faintly on them.

    Today's weather is sunny, and there are no clouds even at night.

    The silver-white moonlight shone into the room through the window, making the room a bit brighter, and a group of snails were crowded and playing together. Their window sills are built according to their height, which is much shorter than the windows of the houses where humans live. Standing in the house can completely see the scenery outside the window.